GOOD JOB GLU on the UPDATE

While everyone is complaining without any appreciation, I am pretty satisfied with the update.

Pros:
+ Predator Fishing: A new and challenging way to enjoy fishing. No longer free kills
+ Greater variety of fishes, way more exotic to spearfish.
+ Dog crates finally fixed: No more useless rifle/pistol parts

While everyone is complaining, I'd like to point out some glitches when fixed which will improve gameplay:
- Shark radar occasionally not showing up.
- No sound after watching ads.

Since I am a more side quest orientated (plays spearfishing and dog hunt more than actual story), this is really refreshing overall.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Update only good for subscribers. For us nonpayers it is more of the same (unplayable) stuff
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • OldBeastOldBeast Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yes, I agree 100%. Liking the update, but having same 2 issues. Android.
  • LaluLalu Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yes they seem to have addressed most of
    My issues with the game. Took me 4 days for the update to download though. Kept logging in and it would just freeze on the update so I'm only now getting in. iPhone. I got 5 new dogs from the racked up spins. Love that we can fish predators and that they attack. Also I like that we can turn 360 degrees underwater. After not having that ability for so long it feels disorienting at first. Cool.

Side question: where are people complaining About the update? This forum is so dead. Only a few posts since update that I see.If anyone would direct me to a place ppl talk about this game that'd be great.
    I like to talk about the game too, maybe we can PM. Do you use chats?
    I'm not sure if we can PM here. I don't see how but I added you as a contact. Maybe if we are contacts we can. I like your thoughts about hunting and your tips on kill shots.
    Perhaps we can chat about our hunting dogs, my new friend.

I have 10. Beast, Cooper, Toby, New Toby, Lil Toby, Princess, Duke, Dear One, Sundown and Baby Z.

I just need a beagle.
    OldBeast wrote: »
    Perhaps we can chat about our hunting dogs, my new friend.

I have 10. Beast, Cooper, Toby, New Toby, Lil Toby, Princess, Duke, Dear One, Sundown and Baby Z.

I just need a beagle.
    You have a lot of Tobies. (Is that the correct plural?) I have a Toby, too, but I'm thinking if I should rename it. It's the only dog I haven't renamed. Maybe I should leave it as Toby but, it reminds me of Toby from the show The Office. I'm not sure if Toby would fit in with my gang. Compared to your dog names, it seems like my dogs are at a picnic!

They are:
    Polo, Reginald, Micky, Betty Lou, Minnie, Charlie, Ralphie, Amanda, Bug, and tentative Toby.

If we can message I have no idea how to send one
    I have had Toby for quite some time but he's a difficult dog to work with. He started making outrageous demands, then refused to hunt for anything. If I forced him to hunt, he would only find Pole Cats. I HATE POLE CATS!

Anyway, Toby was very troubled and angry. He peed on things, he'd break out of his kennel and go sit on the other dogs, he actually once even invited some coyotes over and let them in the **** house.

Then, one day I spun Lil Toby. She looks just like Toby and they are inseparable. In a way, I think they center each other.

They get into shenanigans and are always prancing around, showing off, and making threats. But they have each other. Toby hasn't let in any predators since Lil Toby.

Today New Toby showed up. It seems to be fate of some kind, good or bad is not yet certain.

My dogs prefer BBQ over picnics but to each his own I suppose.
    LOLOL this is exactly the kind of conversation I was hoping for! LOL

I've been wanting to start a thread about my dogs for awhile.

My dogs do like picnics better than BBQs, because we don't have to pack any charcoal. We eat what we kill (and we like it RAW) and I only pack forks and knives. (We are all very civilized.) Reginald the Dalmatian wears a top hat and Amanda the collie wears a tiny hat with a veil.

GLU if you're reading this please add clothing options for the dogs!!

I don't have a beagle, either. I just got my Toby today. Maybe after this I'll have to leave it named Toby, but I hope he doesn't act like yours. We have a nice balance in my kennel. Amanda keeps everyone acting proper.

Old Beast, were we separated at birth?
    But all that said, I tried to have a silly convo in that thread I started called random thoughts. People seemed to just think it was weird and were like "chill out it's just a game." Like, duh it's just a game. But I don't think the people here like this sort of talk. Maybe we keep this to random thoughts thread that I started. I'll paste this in there