Membership problems?

Corms71Corms71 Registered Users 14 Posts
Hi all. Is anyone else having gold membership problems? My iTunes subscription says I've paid until may, as I only do a month at a time, but when I go to do my diving treasure chest spins it tells me to upgrade? I've messaged glu and they've just asked for screenshots. Anyone having the same issues?

Comments

• KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    I have a similar problem each month when my subscription renews. It takes about 24 hours for the game to realize that the subscription was renewed.
  • Corms71Corms71 Registered Users 14 Posts
    KevinMD wrote: »
    I have a similar problem each month when my subscription renews. It takes about 24 hours for the game to realize that the subscription was renewed.
    It's been nearly 5 days now. My payment has gone out of my bank, had a renewal email from Apple, and it's still not working. Sent another message to glu but so far nothing! Getting a but peed off now, I've missed over 40 spins which could've upgraded my wetsuit up enough to finish the spearfishing level.
  • merizaxxonmerizaxxon Registered Users 1 Posts
    4 days with same gold membership problem!!! Error code: 03.306.017
  • SwedeSwede Registered Users 1 Posts
    Corms71 wrote: »
    Hi all. Is anyone else having gold membership problems? My iTunes subscription says I've paid until may, as I only do a month at a time, but when I go to do my diving treasure chest spins it tells me to upgrade? I've messaged glu and they've just asked for screenshots. Anyone having the same issues?

I got a weekly membership, but the same thing recently started to happen.

l used the contact form to get help but as of today, nothing yet.
  • OldBeastOldBeast Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same. Google says I'm paid, the game doesn't agree. :-(