Is anyone else having connection errors in DH 2017?

For the last 2 days I can't connect on DH 2017. It says it can't connect to the server. It was working just fine prior. Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• PvtPylePvtPyle Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes, since the update last week. I've submitted a customer care ticket, have you had a response?
  • Matt9302Matt9302 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not a word
  • ThefushiaThefushia Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here , can't connect to server for he last 2 days!
  • DeaninBuffaloDeaninBuffalo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yup same here
    There was an update yesterday on Amazon, my issue is now fixed.
    A lot of hassle for the addition of fishing...and the free energies have gone away.
    I did get a response from helpshift, but that was pretty generic.
  • travelguytravelguy Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game won't work at all, it hangs on connecting.

Support answered me and told me it was my wifi however I have a high speed internet so thats not it.

It worked on my phone until I connected my facebook, then it wouldn't connect at all. I have no idea whats going on but its very frustrating. I can't submit a ticket though the app so I did one though the website.

Hopefully some help soon.
  • Eric123123Eric123123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here...
  • travelguytravelguy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm its just not me having trouble. The game still works great on my iPhone . I just wish it would on my iPad .
    ...and it's busted again. Stuck at the dog-chasing-deer splash screen. No update this time, though.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Game crashes when i try to access weapons shop. Contacted customer care and they said i need a reliable wifi?
    Anyway AR prize for halloween event does not appear anywhere. I uninstalled DH clasdic after being unplayable (4 years is enough)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Seems like every update lately has broken the game. Along with their shutting down servers and leaving games unsupported, I'm about done with Glu.
  • Ellecee419Ellecee419 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just installed the update that fixed that weird question mark keyboard glitch and now DH17 will not load. The deer just keeps running!  If I uninstall it and reinstall it, will it lose my coins/cash/gold? 
  • fordmike1234fordmike1234 Registered Users 1 Posts
    bought new phone transferred all data off old phone lost all cash coins gold