Options

Fishing (spear AND rod)

The new update seems to have made my rod and wheel fishing...Worse? Is there a changelog of what was adjusted? I used to be able to farm Region 2, Hunt 1, 5* Catfish for coins. Now the hunt takes longer and is harder. It went from ~15s per hunt with 2 catches and little effort to ~25s with 3 catches AND now I have to watch my bar again. Did they "re-balance" things to make it harder?

Also, I'm a bit at a loss with spearfishing. It's fun and all, but the wheel feels absolutely impossible. I've had Gold for going on 2 months now, and I just cannot make any more progress. I am stuck getting 5/75 parts for suits I don't own over and over and over again. On top of that, I've maxed what I do have and can't get anything. The gold costs on "bonus stuff" are way out of wack, but what's the deal? I have no clue how to tackle this side of the game. The thing is, I like spearfishing. It's a fun diversion from hundreds of contract hunts. Rod fishing is also neat, but I'm skeptical with the new "tweaks".

Anyone have any insight?

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    For fishing choose the Amateur not pro hunts. By default the update makes u on the pro hunting.
    For spearfishing, fishing or doghunting the whole idea is to make u pay to proceed. I am on region 5 in spearfishing  knowing that we r up to region 9...this is a game for payers
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)