Daily Quests removed

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
The only good thing about this game that makes u play daily.. The daily quests... was removed today. Well-done Glu, great move :/
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• apexlax7apexlax7 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Why was this removed!?!?!??!
    I hope it's by accident because the Google play store bills daily quests as the highlight of What's New
    Also, I want my 60-80 prize tokens I've earned and saved up! 
  • Eric123Eric123 Registered Users 10 Posts
    They better give the prize tokens back i have earned.Or i go hunting with dogs on there asses. :#
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    ...Update........(5 minutes later)........... ..NEW CONTENT/BS AVAILABLE....... .....and its gone...RIP DAILY QUEST....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • wladglebwladgleb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Куда исчезли ежедневные задания?Где все мои бонусы?Их было 174.
  • Edgar22Edgar22 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I hate it when features are arbitrarily removed without warning. At least give users the chance to use their tokens first! If there's an issue and it needs to be worked on, let us know!!
  • dedeyededeye Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was wondering the same thing .... not happy about this either I had 120 tokens
    Please fix
    Here we are over 48 hours later and the play store still highlights Daily Quests. I reported an incident thru the app and got a generic we got your message type of response. #cmonman
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I spent tokens as soon as i got them so i didnot lose anything but the tokens themselves are important for extra spins towards upgrades to suits, dogs and rods. Looks like Glu are not making enough money from the game so they simply killed the quests.
    Why dont they respond here or to the ticket I have opened? Is this usual with them?

I spent tokens as soon as i got them so i didnot lose anything but the tokens themselves are important for extra spins towards upgrades to suits, dogs and rods. Looks like Glu are not making enough money from the game so they simply killed the quests.

Agree 100%. I spent them as I earned them, if you're going to spend your own time earning tokens, I don't ever want to see them magically disappear. That's just not good PR. At least message the community that as of such and such a date, the feature will be phased out instead of leaving users twisting. Simple communication will do wonders.

apexlax7 said:

Here we are over 48 hours later and the play store still highlights Daily Quests. I reported an incident thru the app and got a generic we got your message type of response. #cmonman

Quests and tokens...we hardly knew ye
  • wladglebwladgleb Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Когда запускаешь игру на систему iOS, задания и жетоны появляются.Играю я в deer hunter на планшете с Android и 15.05 ежедневные задания и жетоны пропали.Спустя три дня я решил установить игру на iphone и о чудо ,когда я вошёл в игру и задания ,и жетоны на месте.

its that App thingy on Google Play or Kickstarter? i keep tapping 'UNISTALL' on picture above, but it do nothing ...whats is going on here??? btw how the h#ll do you log off from this forum.... RIP DAILY SCAMUEST
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    Lol...i finally figured it out.....its all about Profit$$, next time u play the game, DO NOT WATCH ANY VIDEO/ADS! DO NOT, DON'T. RIP DAILY 'ADBLOCK' QUEST
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    edited May 2018
    This is their reply. Quests will come back eventually.

Thanks for reaching Glu Mobile Customer Care. I really appreciate you taking the time to write us your ideas or concern in the game.

I understand your concern in this regard and I would like to inform you that the Daily quest has been temporarily disabled in the game and so you will not be able to do any quest in the game. I assure you that this is not a permanent change and soon you will be able to find the daily quests in the game. I request your patience and understanding in this regard. 
    Got a similar message today too. Glitches with the Quests that needs fixin', but no time frame as ETA.
  • lucabis81lucabis81 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Where did the daily events go?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Suddenly disappeared. Usual surprises from Glu
  • lucabis81lucabis81 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    They do not even explanations,It's more than a month that the daily goals are missing