Historical hunts crates rigged

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
With the new hostorical hunts (benny cole). Crates are skewed to coins. Nobody needs those coins. Fix it Glu, if anyone in Glu cares. Or perhaps it is intended so players can pay for extra crates...
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• lucabis81lucabis81 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    take away the golden eagles as a reward in the historical hunting do not serve or explain to me what they are for
    4 times I have reached the reward, 3 times you have given me the golden eagles and only once the reward to go ahead in the game ... you are crazy take them off give what you really need !!
    the same thing happened yesterday, correct or explain to me what the golden eagles are for
    today 4 attempts and you gave me only golden eagles .... you are crazy as we can go on ??? 😠😠😠
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I sent a ticket to Glu. No reply. I did finish the hunts but only after purchasing the three higher-rated weapons for gold (around 3500 gold). At this rate of darned crates i should max my inventory by...next century. Totally ridiculous.
    no one of glu answering a simple question ... what are golden eagles for as a reward? we need improvements in dogs, clothes, etc.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Customer support replied. They said they cannot promise to change the crates (why am i not surprised). I stopped playing random hunts. There is no point wasting this much time for 600 or 700 eagles.
    It's been almost a month and you're still given golden eagles as a reward? how long does it take to resolve?