deer hunter 2017 on facebook gameroom

werito01werito01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
deer hunter 2017 on facebook gameroom does not process payments for game equipment or game money so you can not level up and upgrade your equipment or move forward to move adventures, why is this not working ?

Comments

• cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
    I think the game is dead. I've been playing dog hunts to get tickets to upgrade dogs. Doesn't matter how much I upgrade,the game doesn't advance. I think the levels in the different parts of the game I am at is as high as the game goes,but no one will answer my questions on that subject. Maybe you and I are the only ones still playing the game.
    If anybody is still following this thread, am at level 24 on the gunning part of the game. According to the game instructions that I found,there are supposed to be 27 levels. I have finished all trophy hunts in level 24,and finished the rifle hunt,also did a bunch of shotgun and AR hunts. no matter what I do,the game will not advance to level 25.
  • mazdamazda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    why the game (Deer Hunter 2017 release 4.0.1) stops at region24 ? 
    mazda said:
    why the game (Deer Hunter 2017 release 4.0.1) stops at region24 ? 

I asked the same question,never got an answer. I don't think there are many people still playing this game.