Historic hunt game freeze.

Eric123Eric123 Registered Users 10 Posts
After each historic hunt or getting historic crates the game freeze and have to do a hard reboot of the game.phone is samsung s10+

Comments

• mulematt77mulematt77 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the exact same problem with s10+. I have talk to customer service multiple times and they keep telling me to (basically) get/have better service or stronger wifi signal... but the rest of the game works perfectly fine. It don't make sense. 
  • MXracer418MXracer418 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anymore on this....im
    a new player and I’m having same issue....do one hunt or try to do anything else and game freezes and have to restart
  • nickvoznickvoz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Wow! Hi there! Thank you for sharing very interesting information. I have always been interested in the topic of 3D printers. It's very cool to be able to create any item you want! So once again thank you! I will be glad if I help someone too. If you have problems writing all sorts of articles but you need it in your studies, I can suggest you contact them https://essaywriter.org/paper-editorI want to wish everyone strength and good luck, have a nice day!

• keethDkeethD Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same issue with historical hunts freezing the game after just one action. I’ve contacted Glu customer service several times and simply get a generic response from them telling me my internet connection and internet speed is the case, however my internet and bandwidth are both fine. I’m using an iPhone 11. I’ve been playing a couple years now but lately there’s too many glitches. 
  • luke118luke118 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Have the same problem. Locks up and have to reboot. No gold either. Tired of this, say good bye 
  • hodyjoneshodyjones Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited September 2023
    This same situation happened when I was with the version of nintendo Wii roms at https://techtoroms.com/es/roms/nintendo-wii/
  • sharonfrankklinsharonfrankklin Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    While electric smoke vapes Products are often Fume Vapes considered a less harmful alternative to traditional smoking, they are not without risks. The long-term health effects of vaping are still being studied, and some concerns include nicotine addiction, lung issues, and potential exposure to harmful chemicals.