Options

Special events don’t work

keethDkeethD Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Anyone else having an issue with the special events not working? Undead Realms didn’t work last month and now the Thanksgiving Feast event doesn’t work. When you open the event there’s no option to actually play any of the levels. I’ve contacted Glu customer service many times and they offer no help whatsoever. They simply send a generic response to check your internet connection and bandwidth. Also there’s still the issue of Historical Hunts freezing the game after one action. Glu doesn’t seem to give a shit to the feedback they get from their customers. There’s a screenshot of the last event. Same thing with the thanksgiving event now.

Comments

• Options
    rabblerabblerabblerabble Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    yep me too same issue cant enter
  • Options
    pepperjack25pepperjack25 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same on iOS device. Tried changing orientation too.
  • Options
    pepperjack25pepperjack25 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Still a problem on iOS. What’s up, Glu?
  • Options
    Gemini66Gemini66 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same problem here
  • Options
    boxerboyboxerboy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem, and got generic response to check bandwidth. No help from CS at all.
  • Options
    sweetypie72sweetypie72 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My app is stuck on CTS events. It won’t let me play anything.

• Options
    MeathunterMeathunter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anybody figured out a fix
  • Options
    rabblerabblerabblerabble Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Is it something with Facebook? DeerHunter 2017 no updates to Facebook? This is such bs why the hell did it just stop working? And Glu won’t do anything to fix
  • Options
    WTF1963WTF1963 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
      All 3 of these will not open with out events how you supposed to earn the coins for spearfishing and dog promotion
  • Options
    WTF1963WTF1963 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Cannot open events for quite awhile so how you supposed to upgrade spearfishing and promote your dogs
  • Options
    masterhunter9088masterhunter9088 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Any info on how to fix these problems just yet 

• Options
    Spuds6564@gmail.comSpuds6564@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    My app is stuck on CTS events. It won’t let me play anything.

Been that way for me I've uninstalled and reinstalled still same problem.. I've played it before had no problems. Now nothing but problems 
  • Options
    mbnmbn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What can I do to fix it!?
  • Options
    ViolentlyVigilantViolentlyVigilant Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Cts still unavailable? How do I get this to work again?
  • Options
    AllenwoodAllenwood Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The Palo Alto Networks PCNSE exam questions cover a comprehensive range of topics related to network security engineering. These questions assess the candidate's understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, including firewall configuration, threat prevention, VPN setup, and troubleshooting methodologies. The exam challenges candidates to demonstrate their proficiency in designing, deploying, and managing Palo Alto Networks solutions to protect networks from cyber threats effectively. With a focus on real-world scenarios, the PCNSE exam questions evaluate candidates' ability to apply Palo Alto Networks best practices and industry standards to secure modern network environments.