Options

How can I reset Deer Hunter 2016

Hi, I've installed DH 16 yesterday for the first time and I made a bad start. So, I would like to start over again but unfortunately there are complications on the way which doesn't let me to succeed. First of all, I'd like to say that I already read following info from this page:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/?s=gameplay&f=can-i-reset-or-start-a-new-game

But the thing is that when I tap on "Install" via Google Play Store, it doesn't ask me anything about retrieving data from Google Cloud. It only pops up some sort of message, which I am required to accept in order to install, in which I cannot change anything, it's read-only and if I cancel it I cannot install any game. So no, it's not even close to Google Cloud. Then I read something about grey "g" icon. I've done it and nothing happens. It doesn't reset at all. I don't have memory card in my phone but that shouldn't be a problem since I have approximately 3 GB free on the phone. I have two accounts, doesn't matter. It doesn't reset on both of them. And it even stays not reseted when I don't choose any account for the game. Is it possible that it loggs in automatically to account I have set for Google Play Store? But then again, game should be listed in "Connected apps" in "Google Settings" but it isn't.

P.S. I just realised that the page I visited is dedicated for DH 14. Still, I want a solution for this.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Try to install with new google account.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    sensdeathsensdeath Registered Users 3 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Try to install with new google account.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Hi brodeen. Thanks for trying to help, but your advice didn't work unfortunately. I already tried switching between two Google accounts, but stats just remained the same. Whichever account I choose, stats don't change, same happens if I try to cancel logging in one of the accounts at the time when game opens. So, I've created third account, followed by your advice, simply used that one in Google Play Store to download and install the game but stats are once again the same. Game is basically acting like it's burrowed inside the device, not any of the accounts. Whether I remove Google+, or remove the game from 'connected apps' on any of the accounts, it remains the same. I just want to restart this, not satisfied with the progress I made. Any more solution to this? Perhaps I would need to hear an advice from someone who actually reset it.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Have you tried clearing the app data and cache from within settings? Always worked with other glu games...
  • Options
    sensdeathsensdeath Registered Users 3 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Have you tried clearing the app data and cache from within settings? Always worked with other glu games...
    Hi pistoff. Yes, I did. In the matter of fact, that's the first thing I've done in order to reset. Then when I saw that it doesn't work, I re-installed it, and tried few other stuff to reset it but seems that nothing works. There should be an option or something, scripted within the game, to reset it. It would save me time. Any other advices?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The game must be identifying the device somehow, as you've suspected already and configuring itself automatically. Either that or deleting it leaves behind some files, possibly buried in the System folder. Don't suppose your device is rooted? You'd be able to clear any remnants along with the dalvik cache, which might do the trick. Might still be worth trying a file explorer app and searching for anything with glu, deer, dh16 or dh2016 in it...
  • Options
    sharonfrankklinsharonfrankklin Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    While electric smoke vapes Fume Recharge Flavors Products are often considered a less harmful alternative to traditional smoking, they are not without risks. The long-term health effects of vaping are still being studied, and some concerns include nicotine addiction, lung issues, and potential exposure to harmful chemicals.