Game freeze

ali76ali76 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
In  just cruise inn, chapter 15, it freezes when eavesdropping Devon and won’t continue to the next part. I’ve rebooted and restarted my phone many times and it always does the same thing.

Comments

• Milliebug78Milliebug78 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yip, mine did the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago... driving me nuts! I don't normally spend real money on a game, but I have with this one too :-( Can Glu please advise of a fix ASAP?
  • MissmooMissmoo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm dealing with the same issue.
  • CammyRCammyR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My game too, same bug - I have real money invested in this game, as well.  Can not play anymore until a fix comes out ASAP.
  • kstlouiskstlouis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Me too! Samsung s7. Getting annoyed.
  • ali76ali76 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So I posted this on 5th September and have had numerous replies confirming the same issue. I’ve yet to hear if there is anything that can be fixed for this. Getting irritated now!
  • kmcfaddenkkmcfaddenk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem. 
  • kmmdash86kmmdash86 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Reposting my +1, this is the same issue as another thread, also experiencing it on a Samsung Galaxy s9. Pretty bummed that it seems people have been reporting this for almost a month in multiple threads with no response. 
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    Hey Everyone!

We're aware of this and working on it! So while the game does look like its freezing, its actually loading very slowly. Simply leave your device on for a few minutes while the scene plays out and you'll be good to go!

-Superflan