iPad iOS update/reinstall game

minniezminniez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I did the new iOS update last night and it deleted my game. I’ve tried to link my account, use email, etc to reinstall my game. I’m only given the option to reinstall from 7/23/19. I’ve spent at least $60 since then. I was already finished with all of the chapters waiting for chapter 17. Please help.

Comments

• SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    minniez said:
    I did the new iOS update last night and it deleted my game. I’ve tried to link my account, use email, etc to reinstall my game. I’m only given the option to reinstall from 7/23/19. I’ve spent at least $60 since then. I was already finished with all of the chapters waiting for chapter 17. Please help.
    Hey minniez!

I'd suggest contacting customer care and sending them the username or player id associated with your old account. It's possible your facebook or email are connected to a separate account, but that would require a bit more digging around. Let the customer care team know and they should be able to look into it further!

-SuperFlan
  • minniezminniez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I contacted them last night.....but no response 🥴
  • minniezminniez Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Where do I find my player id?
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    Hey minniez!

They typically have a large influx of tickets, but if you sent something in it'll definitely be looked into! Your player ID and username are both in your settings, but you would need the one associated with your old account since it would be tied to your old save.

-SuperFlan