How do I get to 100%

dellapinadellapina Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hi. In my To Do list it says reach 100% progress for a prize. I’ve done the entire map and gotten every star. What else has to be done to reach 100%? It looks like I’m about 98%! Thanks!

Comments

• SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    dellapina said:
    Hi. In my To Do list it says reach 100% progress for a prize. I’ve done the entire map and gotten every star. What else has to be done to reach 100%? It looks like I’m about 98%! Thanks!
    Hey dellapina!

I'm a little unsure exactly what you're referring to. Would you mind posting a screenshot of what you're referring to? Thanks!

-SuperFlan
  • dellapinadellapina Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Sure. It’s the little bar at the top. When I click the pig I get that bubble. Thanks!
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    Got it! Okay, so that will be completing the moment the new chapter opens up! Typically (as with older venues) the 'Start New Chapter' task is considered the final task for that chapter. Once the new chapter is venue, you'll get that final bit of percentage to grab the Piggy Bank.

And just in case! Make sure you've checked the upgrades across all four chapters in the venue. Different chapters use different foods and appliances, which can be missed by some. Thanks!

-SuperFlan