Options

Party On, Flo! Event Not Working?

cel13cel13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
The Party On, Flo! event seems to have started and I began it on the first day and participated in the Game of Thorns event thinking that fair tickets would be given out, but I still haven't received any or seen them anywhere scattered around the town.  I also haven't seen them in the Daily Deals yet or the Weekly Delivery (not sure if I have to wait for this week to be done in order to see them).  I have the latest update of the game and read that I can receive tickets from serving certain characters in their Block Party outfits, but I don't see options for those outfits anywhere either.  It's like the event is there but I cannot participate in it for some reason.  It's also not showing up in my events tab.  I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I just finished the tasks for Chapter 23.  Kind of bummed because I technically lost 3 days of participating in the event.  Hope this can be fixed!

Thank you! :smile:

Comments

• Options
    punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I just started seeing the Party On levels this morning (along with a lot of server resets).