Don’t like the game

Tina01Tina01 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I don’t like this game!  I don’t care about fixing up a diner or park or hotel or anything else.  I want to earn rewards toward the actual game, like in Cooking Dash.  I can see how a person can spend a LOT of money for gems in this game only to upgrade the park, hotel or whatever.  Sorry Glu, you aren’t getting my money in this game.  $20 is enough for the gems.  

Comments

• doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Junior Member 125 PostsRegistered Users
    You can actually progress without spending real money by utilizing those Gems Galore boost and buying gems in Daily Deals every 8 hours and gems in Daily Quests too. It usually takes about 3 weeks to complete 1 venue (4 chapters) if you use all of the above tips. And don't worry about the weekend events in Grandma's House, they are just a place to farm keys if you have abundant gems.
  • cythenacythena 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I've had the game for 9 days and already reached the end without spending a cent! I did a couple of the special offers for 10-20 gems which rarely took longer than half an hour and they added up real quick. Also make sure to regularly upgrade your customers, you get a lot of boosts and bonuses from them!!!