What is the "quick customer" boost?

Comments

• cythenacythena Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    it makes customers eat faster
  • Rlwatson01Rlwatson01 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do we activate the customer quick boost
  • GraveheartGraveheart Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    At the beginning of a level, if it is available, you click it (as long as you have at least one available, and as long as it is available for the level)
  • LadyPortiaLadyPortia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    At the beginning of a level, if it is available, you click it (as long as you have at least one available, and as long as it is available for the level)
    How do you know if it's available for the level? I have the "use it" bubbles above it,  but it won't select them.  When I press it,  it says I have three "quick customers" and three "fast flo"s but it still wants me to pay diamonds for it.  That's the only option it gives me. 
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    How do you know if it's available for the level? I have the "use it" bubbles above it,  but it won't select them.  When I press it,  it says I have three "quick customers" and three "fast flo"s but it still wants me to pay diamonds for it.  That's the only option it gives me. 
    Except for a the first few levels, they're available for all of them. If you see a '+' sign, that means you can tap on the boost to purchase more. A green checkmark means you own some, and by deselecting it you can see how many you currently own. Hope that helps!

-Superflan