To Do List not updating?

iselecaiseleca Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Issues
I am currently on Chapter 9, trout of this world. I spent my stars on new trees and plants, but now the game won't progress. They both say complete, but it has not given me anything else! I even changed the trees and plants I chose in case that would trigger the event, but nothing happened (other than the change). The levels all run fine, so I'm accumulating stars. This problem has been happening for about a day now. I am using a Google Pixel 3a.

Comments

• SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    iseleca said:
    I am currently on Chapter 9, trout of this world. I spent my stars on new trees and plants, but now the game won't progress. They both say complete, but it has not given me anything else! I even changed the trees and plants I chose in case that would trigger the event, but nothing happened (other than the change). The levels all run fine, so I'm accumulating stars. This problem has been happening for about a day now. I am using a Google Pixel 3a.
    Hey Iseleca! 

This definitely shouldn't be happening! We released update 1.6 yesterday(12/18), so could you try updating your game if you haven't already? If that still doesn't work, feel free to PM with your username so I can look into this!

-SuperFlan
  • iselecaiseleca Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Wow I feel silly! That's all it took! Thank you so much!
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    No need to feel silly, this definitely looks odd and I don't think we've seen it before! And now if someone else gets it hopefully they find this :) 
    -SuperFlan