Chapter 17 - When?

saunderdsaunderd Registered Users 10 Posts
Anyone any insight as to when Chapter 17 will drop?
Seriously annoying when there's not enough content - Gordon Ramsay Dash is the same and have been waiting months :-( 

Comments

• mamajujumamajuju Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm waiting too. When did you post this. I feel like we might be waiting a long time
  • NSanders1110NSanders1110 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hopefully we don't have to wait very long.
  • Traci123Traci123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Been anxiously waiting also. Not much to do unless you want to up your coins, or play granny's cookies to get the thorns off her house. The cost of upgrading her items are outrageous by the way j/s.  5 turns would be better than 3, and i don't think you should waste a turn if you pas a level. 
  • selawuverselawuver Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Saw a new update this morning and downloaded it but no chapter 17
  • rozlita885rozlita885 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've written to Customer Care twice in the past month asking this same question. They dont know. I can't understand how you can put a DASH game out that lasts only weeks. 
  • JHopper19JHopper19 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    September 23 and still waiting for Chapter 17. Nothing to do except collect and level up. Game of Thorns happens on occasion, but as someone else stated, it is absurdly expensive to do anything. 50,000 cookies to upgrade the glass garden section of the house?! Plus all the items in the restaurant and the customers too in order to pass levels. Very money hungry game.  
  • mommabear60mommabear60 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Been waiting over a month now any info on when chapter 17 will be out 
  • MarleymarMarleymar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah super annoyed ! 
  • laetilaeti Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    J'attends du coup les événements de mamie pour attendre le nouveau chapitre  mais là aussi tu attend trop  longtemps 😡
    So they added new stuff to add on the beach but no new chapter yet... come on. 
    So instead of gramma and her game of thrones why don’t you guys worry about making a couple new chapters instead 
  • SuperCookieSuperCookie Registered Users, Administrator, Member 10 Posts
    Hey guys! I know we're all antsy for Chapter 17 but I promise we're working hard on getting this out as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!
    Good to hear
  • smint1smint1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i’m on level 15 chapter 14 but i dont getting to the end. Have 4 stars but it just says charter 17 coming soon. But it has to be à chapter 16? 
  • MarleymarMarleymar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any updates ?!! Common your killing us 
    Don’t understand how you  can make new game of thorns so quickly but chapter 17 is still yet to come out ... I really hope it’s a good one 
  • lhaidenlhaiden Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Waiting patiently... need to know where we go from here - lol Don't leave us hanging :)
  • Hana59Hana59 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is absolutely ridiculous!  Forget the daily challenges and get out new levels before I delete the game!
  • SuperFlanSuperFlan Registered Users, Administrator, Member 52 Posts
    Hana59 said:
    This is absolutely ridiculous!  Forget the daily challenges and get out new levels before I delete the game!
    You got it, Hana59! Chapter 18 is available now! Please check your app store for an update :smile:
    -SuperFlan
  • doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    Hana59 said:
    Are you sure you don't like the VIP Challenge? I have max upgrades which makes them really fun to play since I have some brain puzzles to solve, plus I usually play without boosts so it is always a gain to get the piggy bank. You should see me playing the VIP Challenge for Chapter 18 here to see how fun it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKm-jeGVZc
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z