Which customer do you think is the toughest to deal with?

lihuigelihuige Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
This discussion is simply for fun fellow diner dash fans! :D And as this is just our own personal thoughts, I believe no one should be judge for what they personally think
So, I actually find a lot of customers quite tough, especially the goons. 
Flip and Devon are SUPER annoying all the time. Besides being impatient and destructive gamewise, they don't even leave a high tip! :s
Beatrix is definitely a brat. She can even ruin a whole level in some cases (like when in a level with only one large table and no access to jet packs, I seated a slow customer over there like an idiot then she comes), and the girl surely can mess up my time management as her orders cut in line too. In diner town inn, what is she even thinking about taking 3 luggage bags? Even customer groups only bring 2 at most! And is she ordering 2 oysters on purpose in the fish shack?:/ Though I must admit that she is quite patient (though she always comes in with a poker face) and always leaves an excellent tip if she's happy.
Also, I am having a bone to pick with gordon. Even though I can trick money from him by serving more than he can actually eat, he is extremely annoying when the food isn't upgraded enough :#
So do you agree with me guys? Do you find any other customers tough to serve? Share with us! :D

Comments

• doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    Yes Flip and Lil Big are the lowest tippers in the game (5%), Devon Aire is a bit higher (10%), while Beatrix is among the highest with 25%
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • Scoop_ScoopletonScoop_Scoopleton Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Definitely agree on Beatrix, for the exact reasons you mentioned. I don’t mind the other goons, they’re relatively easy to work around.

I get pretty annoyed with Dorbert/Norbert because they are just so dang slow. Hinders you in coins, hearts, and # customers served for timed levels. Bernie is pretty slow too.
  • lihuigelihuige Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Yeah, these grandpas can really get annoying, especially when they are occupying a huge table/room. Though they are the one of the most patient customers. About Bernie, at least he is a super fast eater.
    Does anyone finds those who orders a lot, like Bernie usually, Queenie and Gladys sometimes, very annoying? I mean those food which needs to be sent to the kitchen and those which needs to be prepared ahead. In the first case, these order tickets can really mess with my time management. One wrong move might mean 15 seconds wasted, and that's already a fifth of one level! About the latter, it is just so annoying to keep on replenishing the supplies when I still have got other stuff to do.
  • rosiemarie36rosiemarie36 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    lihuige said:
    This discussion is simply for fun fellow diner dash fans! :D And as this is just our own personal thoughts, I believe no one should be judge for what they personally think
    So, I actually find a lot of customers quite tough, especially the goons. 
    Flip and Devon are SUPER annoying all the time. Besides being impatient and destructive gamewise, they don't even leave a high tip! :s
    Beatrix is definitely a brat. She can even ruin a whole level in some cases (like when in a level with only one large table and no access to jet packs, I seated a slow customer over there like an idiot then she comes), and the girl surely can mess up my time management as her orders cut in line too. In diner town inn, what is she even thinking about taking 3 luggage bags? Even customer groups only bring 2 at most! And is she ordering 2 oysters on purpose in the fish shack?:/ Though I must admit that she is quite patient (though she always comes in with a poker face) and always leaves an excellent tip if she's happy.
    Also, I am having a bone to pick with gordon. Even though I can trick money from him by serving more than he can actually eat, he is extremely annoying when the food isn't upgraded enough :#
    So do you agree with me guys? Do you find any other customers tough to serve? Share with us! :D
    Beatrice for sho.