The Big Snow Ball CRASH!!

kahsophia2013kahsophia2013 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e..... I completed The Big Snow Ball event. Before I can get my final rewards from the event I must see the actions of Mr. Big first. The game allows Mr. Big to stomp his foot 3 times to get the big snow ball to fall. The problem is that the game doesn't show a snowball, and the characters just walk around on the screen doing nothing. The game then does not progress to what the next action is, and I can't do anything else with the game. I have logged out of the game and log back in, and it goes directly back to that scene with the same end result. I have uninstalled the game, waited 24 hours, reinstall the game, log back in with my social media, and the problem is still there. I am wondering if other players are having this issue. I also wonder if y'all are aware of this issue. I would hate to uninstall this game because it is fun to play, but if this can't get fixed I have no other choice but to stop playing it. Can anyone help? 😢

Comments

• kahsophia2013kahsophia2013 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    P.S.: I forgot to say that if I'm quick enough, I am able to click on the settings button. On one suck attempt I was able to screenshot my player ID. I will post it just incase it's just an issue for me, and a developer may look into my case to see what is going on. Thank you in advance for your help. 
  • sherinysheriny Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am having the same problem and I have done the same things as you have.   I like this game but I’m getting nowhere with this problem and there doesn’t seem to be any help.  
    Well that's sad to hear. 😭
    I just wanted to say I figured out how to fix my issue. I'm willing to help anyone who may be having a similar problem, if I can.
    Please! 
    I have tried everything and I would rather not start from the beginning!
    Omg.... I'm sorry for just now seeing this.

This is how I fixed my issue.... The second that I pressed the green button to log onto the game, I started to aggressively press in the area where we could find the daily tasks (basically the bottom left corner of tge screen). With luck this screen will come up for you too. I had the good fortune of having some tasks to do that required me using some of my stars... I hope this is also available for you too. From there you use the required stars for the task, and the new story line will run its course. At the end the game should redirect itself and acknowledge that you finished the Snow Ball story, and give you your reward. You shouldn't have any more issues after that.