How many gems do you average in a single Gems Galore period?

punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
Given it's random -- I usually pull in around 10, but one time the game lost its mind and I racked up 24.
Also, what level do you play for Gems Galore?  I like to go back to the Inn and do Chapter 8 level 6 which is also a good coin-mining level. 

Comments

• Scoop_ScoopletonScoop_Scoopleton Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I always use a double dash in addition to all three boosts. Average is probably around 20-25, have gotten as many as 40ish. I like chapter 2 level 15, very simple so easy to go fast. Chapter 8 level 6 is the best for coins but for gems galore it's all about how many customers you can get through.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Ooh, good tip.  I hadn't wanted to replay a zillion levels looking for a good one with infinite customers. 
    I hesitate on using all the boosts on Gems Galore but then again I seem to only get Gems Galore once every few weeks, so...
  • Scoop_ScoopletonScoop_Scoopleton Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    For me, gems are the limiting factor on my progress through the game. It makes sense to sacrifice almost anything for gems, including boosts.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Finally got a gems galore bonus the other day in Daily Goals, ended up with 16 gems playing chapter 2 level 15.  I did use boosts but wasn't playing in top form :)  Will try that again next time I get one of those bonuses.