Game won't start

carriegp13carriegp13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I have great internet speed, but I keep getting the restart screen every time I load the game. I've restarted my phone. It's wasting my free play time

Comments

• rohariorohario Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have had the same issue all day (12+ hours now). Reset modem. Restarted device. No change. Then reinstalled app only to lose two months of progress! When tried to start from last saved version, back to not being able to start game. So yeah. I feel ya. Just do not reinstall is all I have to say... am now seeking refund via Apple. Fingers crossed. 
  • ABarlowABarlow Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I am experiencing the same problem on iPad, forces Restart with messaging no internet however the connection is fine.
  • Beanie112Beanie112 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’m having the same issue. This happened before when they did the big winter/Christmas themed events. Repeatedly getting “connection lost” “Restart” message.  Never found a solution, just tried ever so often- couple hours later, worked fine. My guess is, bug related to the newest update, they’re working on it. Will fix, but no idea when. Would be nice if someone could confirm that.  I just hate losing chance to get the daily deals b4 they change, and pray it doesn’t affect streak bonuses.  Please at least let us know your aware & working on it?  Thanks  here’s pic
    Not sure it matters on this issue, but just in case, I’m on an iPhone 8
  • Butterflyblue1968Butterflyblue1968 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is driving me nuts' 🤬🤬🤬
  • Adej528Adej528 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also having the same issue. It is not an internet connection issue as I can play on Facebook and check my email. Please fix this.
    Last time they said it was a server issue with Amazon.  Don’t they have people that work with the game that monitors these forums?  If so, why won’t they comment. Even if they just said. We don’t know why or how or when it will be fixed, however we ARE aware of the issue.   That would be something at least
    Ok well those daily deals are gone. Crossing fingers they’ll fix it before next ones are gone
  • tranghatrangha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue since last month until now. So we have to wait for them to fix it, right? :(