Run Away Character??

EvissaEvissa Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Does anyone remember the character in the old Diner Dash for PC games, who used to try and run away without paying? You had to click on him to catch him  before he left or you'd lose a life. I think it was the old Flo on the Go game but can't for the life of me think of his name....

Would make a great addition though I think to the gameplay now though, what do you think?

Comments

• lihuigelihuige Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Well, are you talking about this character?

His name is skip, and he is actually from diner dash 2015. If I'm wrong about who you're actually talking about, I'm sorry because I didn't play any old PC games except for an 1 hour long trial of diner dash 5 boom. 

I have actually thought about if he would work well in this game but, I came to the conclusion that he may be kinda difficult to program, like would he attempt to use the elevator in hotels when he is excaping, and what would he try to do in food trucks to avoid paying? But anyway, it would still be a great addition to the game if the devs somehow get his mechanics work. Thanks for telling us your ideas! :)
  • EvissaEvissa Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Skip! That was it!