Anyone in the new version yet?

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
I started in on the beta.  Is this still going to be the forum?  Are the charts getting moved over?  

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    On one of my phones I have the fantastic bug where the screen turns completely black every time I pull a player from a box 😂 

Every. Single. Player. Turns the screen black 🔥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Came here to ask about the black screen problem. Oh well.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Well someday If I get in...I cant wait for the glitches

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    POO we need the Balsamic thread posted

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Can't find the player page in Store where you just buy (or receive gifted) players. The game says I was awarded '3 star' or '5 star' players, and I don't know where they are!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Welcome to 23 boys. Downloaded it yesterday and really haven’t had any issues in iOS 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I wish gear wasn't broken because it would be nice to get extra boost for things like WOH and Journeys. I can't believe they know it doesn't work but yet cannot take the boxes out of the store for the items. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    edited March 2023
    Facebook backup worked fine, but email backup still doesn't work, EA won't even let me reset password on their site.  Looks like I'll be dropping one of my 2 VIP teams, not going to bother catching up when it's finally fixed.

4 levels of BXP players rated higher than keepers, skills help with Team Strength but don't seem to matter with WoH, Barrell House or Extra Bases, which are close to unwinnable, at least at my current silver level.  

Animations are poor and glitchy, but they have a new "lay the bat down at the plate" on homers and the HBP animation has the ball bounce straight up and off the screen.  Fun!

Changed the player page to look like boxes, so I'm sure lots of people have blown gold on boxes for regular BXP players.

Journeys is good with the player rewards, but waiting to see what happens when I finish chapter 6 and move on to "hard mode".

This is a launch of a product that is clearly still sub-beta.  Plus they completely ended 22 for those folks still stuck waiting for them to fix the email backup issue.
    Only bugs that still bother me are the blackout when you get a player in a box, and the sound shutting off during random games.
    It's like opening a present on Xmas morning, but then it disappears from your hands, and your parents tell you to look in your toybox to see what it was. And it's buried at the bottom, and you're not sure if this is the new toy, or one you already had.
  • NolakNolak Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just DLd it. Had to re-install '22 to get the Migration code to connect '23. Unfortunately NONE of the Keepers are even players I had on my roster, plus I couldn't bring over my Legend. 😔
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    You never could bring over ML, always a newly created one.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Having two MLs, despite the cost, seems like a fun addition for future versions.