Options

Gold level WoH

teman2014teman2014 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
At Gold level, assuming decent hitters/skill levels, are folks beating WoH regularly? Like without spending too much time/gold cycling?

I’m silver and I beat Mondays WoH without a ton of issue. I can’t get through Royale yet after hours of trying throughout the week. Got a personal chart/s for matchups.

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Mondays are always more difficult than Multi Event/Royale so not sure why. In the past, I’ve never noticed a change in difficulty with different tiers although a Gold team in our club fared better than the Silver Slug I am 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    teman2014teman2014 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thanks. I’ve got all the hitting upgrades maxed too. I think I’m going to make the jump to gold this weekend and go for some of those new POTM guys. Just need more 300+ max guys I guess

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    For I still can’t figure out the woh difficulty. EA needs to make several adjustments to get this fixed. There is absolutely no way that my keepers should fail on level 3. Especially now that we have x-factors 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    For I still can’t figure out the woh difficulty. EA needs to make several adjustments to get this fixed. There is absolutely no way that my keepers should fail on level 3. Especially now that we have x-factors 
    Yeah my gold Yogi lost to a guy with 28 stuff.  I laughed and shut the game down that day.  
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I read posts like this and don’t even bother trying. Seems like there’s a lot more opportunity to get gold and rss this year though. Doesn’t feel like I’m missing anything.