Options

Looking for Old Account

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
I used to play this game religiously from 2017-2020. Worked my way up to a VIP member in 2019. After 2020 I realized I lost my ways and my only focus was this game, ridiculous I know. Only to realize when I found out my GF and I were having our first child, that I needed to take a step back. So that’s what I did, deleted the app and went cold turkey. I figured I’d give this game a go on a short leash and try and only spend gold from the stuff I get from rewards videos. Anyways, looking to regain my old account, I had my account connect to my Apple account, but when I downloaded the game, TSB 23’ did not recognize my account. Should I just count my old account as good as gone? I contacted Glu a few days ago but havnt gotten a response from them. Anyways, cheers to a wonderful baseball season! 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not sure about Apple as I'm android myself but in may case it's connected to an email account. Do the iOS versions have an option to connect an account through an email account as well?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Not sure about Apple as I'm android myself but in may case it's connected to an email account. Do the iOS versions have an option to connect an account through an email account as well?
    Yes
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes
    @TBWepa as @tshea510 pointed out it's possible to connect your account to an email address on iOS so maybe your old account was connected through an email and you'd need to sign in with your email?

• Options
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes
    @TBWepa as @tshea510 pointed out it's possible to connect your account to an email address on iOS so maybe your old account was connected through an email and you'd need to sign in with your email?
    I tried signing in with my account since I keep all my logins/passwords in a notebook in my safe and when I entered them in it said the account was not found. 
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes
    Well even if it doesn’t work out, oh well, it’s been a week and still haven’t heard back from Glu Support. But I have some questions as maybe you or someone can answer them. 

1. Are they still raising Max Overalls every month? I saw they already have legends out for ‘23, kind why I was asking. 

2. Is the minimum still $900 to get VIP status or did that go up?

3. Is there still double gold every other weekend for watching ad videos? 
  • Options
    CrunchyTacoCrunchyTaco Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven’t played since ‘19, had the same issue with account not found. I am on iOS. I installed tsb22 and that version did find my account. I then deleted and reinstalled 23 and was able to connect. In TSB23 I did have to enter a new email to back up the account. My VIP still intact and received gifts.

Everything I see in global states is VIP is still around 900.

I have tried a video each weekend, not doubled. If it’s still around could be this weekend. Or next. Or…😂
  • Options
    Maybe do a search in your email accounts for "GLU" or "Tap Sports" and see if you can find any of the old monthly VIP newsletters? I am not sure if those email accounts are still monitored since the transition to EA but in the past I was able to email them back directly for assistance in some cases.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    TBWepa said:
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes
    Well even if it doesn’t work out, oh well, it’s been a week and still haven’t heard back from Glu Support. But I have some questions as maybe you or someone can answer them. 

1. Are they still raising Max Overalls every month? I saw they already have legends out for ‘23, kind why I was asking. 

Keepers haven’t been bumped at all, others a little bit. Double gold went the way of honest politicians, nowhere to be found.

*Edit……Keepers bumped today
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    TBWepa said:
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    Houmy said:
    Yes

Keepers haven’t been bumped at all, others a little bit. Double gold went the way of honest politicians, nowhere to be found.

*Edit……Keepers bumped today

The last email I received from them was March of 2022. Monica is more incompetent at answering questions directly than a politician. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Glu doing Glu things 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Ask for a Supervisor. And keep demanding one. And keep after them
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    What a runaround. They totally blew up my Vip account so good luck. I hope that it works out 
  • Options
    CNTYHEATCNTYHEAT Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Well, I VIPd in two weeks so you know what that cost.  Was in this weekends event.  Came back on to put up more points and I was gone. I was some new name and asked me to pick a team as a rookie.  I won’t go away I already am disputing with cc company
  • Options
    yvanramosyvanramos Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had an iPhone and I chage to an Android. Can I chance my loggin method from Apple ID to eMail or Gacebook?