Options

EA SPORTS MLB Tap Sports Baseball 23 Sunset Notice

[RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
Hi MLB Fans,

We have made the difficult decision to sunset the MLB Tap Sports Baseball franchise, including any future iterations. Starting today, Feb 23, 2024, EA SPORTS MLB Tap Sports Baseball 23 will no longer offer in-app purchases and it will also be removed from the app stores. Fans who have already installed the game can continue playing and will still be able to enjoy and use any existing in-game premium currency. On May 24th, the game will be taken offline for all players, as we will be shutting down the online servers on iOS, Google Play and Amazon. If you purchased an in-game subscription through one of the app stores, you’ll need to terminate your subscription with the applicable app store provider.

For more than a decade our development teams and partners working on MLB Tap Sports Baseball delivered an immersive experience that captured so much of the unique personality and culture of Major League Baseball for fans around the world. That passion and dedication was evident in the quality of the experience and this decision did not come easy. Unfortunately, the game was unable to meet our performance expectations.

Our heartfelt thanks goes out to this community of millions of baseball fans for their loyalty and  to our partners at Major League Baseball and MLB Players, Inc. for their support over the last ten years.

Comments

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I think I speak for everyone here when I say. Go **** yourself EA.

Ban Me you cuntlip wipers.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So this RR Sage makes his first appearance as a Mod with this garbage? Please tell your “team” that they have done an outstanding job of redefining INCOMPETENCE! I hope your stock tanks and hope all you clowns are tossed onto the street like y’all have done to your customers! It certainly makes sense why one of the EA directors unloaded stock the day before you pulled the plug. Bunch of incompetent clowns!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Maverick_kenweiMaverick_kenwei Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Why does the game not met the expectations
  • Options
    Maverick_kenweiMaverick_kenwei Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    2020KC said:

I disagree. EA games has made the battlefield combat games as well
  • Options
    Still not banned...so **** you EA you greasy ass sweat drinking fucktards..

ha..
  • Options
    2020KC said:

I disagree with you ...and any towel head fucktard shit nut motherfuckers that support EA....EA sports can go fist a **** turtle and Felch a goat....

what say you to that...Ill wait while you look words up
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    So this RR Sage makes his first appearance as a Mod with this garbage? Please tell your “team” that they have done an outstanding job of redefining INCOMPETENCE! I hope your stock tanks and hope all you clowns are tossed onto the street like y’all have done to your customers! It certainly makes sense why one of the EA directors unloaded stock the day before you pulled the plug. Bunch of incompetent clowns!
    It shows he has over 1100 posts yet I’ve never seen one. It must be Blue Leotard after changing his name.
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    2020KC said:
    2020KC said:

I disagree with you ...and any towel head fucktard shit nut motherfuckers that support EA....EA sports can go fist a **** turtle and Felch a goat....

2020KC said:

Yeah, what he said! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
  • Options
    Blue Reotard wont have the f ucking balls to show up here, his position has been degraded he's without a job or a platform to look down his nose at anyone anymore. and if he does...Blue? I mean this with all due respect go **** an open wound on a corpse you over officious ass clown cum dumpster
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Done with your games forever. Completely disrespected your customers. 

NEVER AGAIN.
  • Options
    Ace545454Ace545454 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    2020KC said:

• Options
    Screw ea and glu
  • Options
    Ace545454 said:
    Screw ea and glu

• Options
    Worst customer service I ever saw in my life and the stick it to your loyal players basically tell them to go screw themselves. You’ll never get the respect from us again.