Options

blueleopard

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Hey dude, how ya been? Long time since any of us have heard your presence around here. Still liking your suck ass job? How’s that CS department you told me you “broke bread with” and to watch my talk about them, that you’ve removed VIP badges for less? Must really be loving your situation with this suck ass company! Love how I’m sure you’re still the company man while your bunch shits on all of its customers. I hope this company’s stock goes to the crapper and all of your jobs with it. What y’all have done is criminal! Period!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    lol I remember DFBB told me to go to him for a problem I was having with the game, so I did.  When he finally got back to me a week later, he just told me to message CS.  Amazing help.

Also let's get @bigvivec back in here.  You know, the adult who cried so hard about getting dislikes, so then they finally took that button away and replaced it with the "awesome" button.. basically just another "like" button.  Pretty weak.  I'll never forget  :D
    Just no.  
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Bigvivec took a lot of heat for a few reasons. Guys got on him all the time for staying at platinum. Dude was on the other side of the planet and had limited time to play during events-can’t blame him for not going diamond. One thing for sure is that he complained all the time 

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I’ll always love when blueleopard was autocorrected to “blue leotard” by someone on here. Almost as good as DFBB being autocorrected to “Debbie” 🤣🤣🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I’ll always love when blueleopard was autocorrected to “blue leotard” by someone on here. Almost as good as DFBB being autocorrected to “Debbie” 🤣🤣🤣
    I forgot about the blue leotard and Debbie.  RIP those two.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    I know that Debb was still playing but not sure about blue leotard. 
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I forgot about the blue leotard and Debbie.  RIP those two.
    I’ll take credit for the Debbie one. Peace out everyone.
  • Options
  • Options
    Does this mean that their customer service will be worse than it already was? 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Does this mean that their customer service will be worse than it already was? 
    Sounds impossible, but if there’s a company that can do this, EA is the one!
  • Options
    If only people would stop buying EA products.  Folks, you don't need Madden 24, because it's the same as Madden 23... which is the same as 22... which is the same as 21... which is the same as 20... which is the same as... see what I'm getting at here?  What a horse shit company.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    More than 10,000 college football players have already opted in for EA Sports College Football 25, which will launch this summer, but fans will have to wait at least another year for Texas quarterback Arch Manning to lead their teams on the new video game.

Glad to see Manning opt out of being in their new game! Must have played TSB! 🤣
  • Options
    Football players got paid $600 for EA to use them in their game. Arch won’t notice the money not being there 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Blue Reotard wont have the f ucking balls to show up here, his position has been degraded he's without a job or a platform to look down his nose at anyone anymore. and if he does...Blue? I mean this with all due respect go **** an open wound on a corpse you over officious ass clown cum dumpster
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I almost forgot my daily f uck you to EA and @DFBB if you are out there please see a dentist. although I feel like its better to suck EA's infected jizz wand with no teef for you.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    Infected jizz wand lol. I’ve never heard that one before 
  • Options
    ‘22 has removed the ATG boxes for gold purchases with 2 months to go. **** YOU EA AND BLUELEOTARD! 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    No 💩, sorry ass move for sure! I was needing something to to spend my gold on