Better daily rewards!

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
You guys need to put in better daily rewards maybe even better weapon even health potions,gems,etc!
Getting 3 rage potions is ok but we need more of a variety even game gold would be great!
Helmets,armor,weapon etc.!
It's a fantastic game but more and better daily rewards would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• mad.mekahamad.mekaha Registered Users 3 Posts
    It would be great. But, let us to try a brief analyze; weapons and or another stuff would be found in game session not for potions or daily reward given.
  • shangerzshangerz Registered Users 2 Posts
    The longest I played in consecutive days was around 17 days I think. After about a week, all I got was 3 rage potions every day which continued until day 17 when I stopped. Are there better rewards the longer you play or does it continues with just rage potions?
  • thomasngcpathomasngcpa Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can the daily reward(s) derive on a random basis?
  • ElmeringoElmeringo Registered Users 5 Posts
    tal vez no armas porque las podrias vender hasta en 200 monedas, pero si por lo menos glu credits, o los "diamantes"
  • goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
    They have been given potions alot for daily rewards but we need more money need better daily rewards worth getting plain and simple!
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    With the addition of Boss Rush and daily Quests, there are lots of gems and coins to earn there should be no more gripes!
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    shangerz wrote: »
    The longest I played in consecutive days was around 17 days I think. After about a week, all I got was 3 rage potions every day which continued until day 17 when I stopped. Are there better rewards the longer you play or does it continues with just rage potions?

Im playing 38 day continuesly, same thing i got, rage potion. Boss rush is great to make more gems.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    With the addition of Boss Rush and daily Quests, there are lots of gems and coins to earn there should be no more gripes!

Hii lauapik come join me to the battle.