Earning more than 90 gems in Boss Rush!

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    jwill5830 wrote: »
    send me the strategy for more gems please

It has been sent to your private messages. Have a good time!
  • mavakithmavakith Registered Users 10 Posts
    please send me the technique for more gems
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    Hey man no sweat. I really didn't want to start a fight etc even if it looks so. Anyway if you know the solution for a bug. I have sometimes a bug with 0 glu coins after getting back to game next day and it all has back to normal after online playing. This time I've got -234254657575 glu coins and nothing works. I tryed to restore backups from Titanium even those older but nothing works. Usually there was a problem with 0 glu after changing my software but playing online and restoring backup was making it fine again but now even restoring older backups is useless. I dont want to reinstall the game fully as I want to keep my 65 lvl that I worked for so hard. Anybody can find a solution? PLease dont tell me to send tickets because mainly its useless. I didnt mess up with game files to get glu coins or gold or anything else.

SORRY OFF-TOPIC here:

since u mention titanium, i take it yer on Android platform. is there any other glu games u have thats giving u negative credits? (assuming u didnt use any hacks or tricks that ended up giving u negative credits anyway) try to delete the gwallet folder completely before u launch the game online coz the game has a record of your actual glu credits online, & it should restore to it.

u can also try to use the glu credits restore tool from this post(its official) http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Medium strength players need not despair. You can also double the gems of the levels you can pass. If you can pass level 2 and 3 but not 4, you can still earn 100 gems a day. And if you can only pass level 2, you can earn 40 gems a day. Before Boss Rush was introduced, I never had more than 10 gems, now WOW.

Even weak players can earn lots of gems if they can find a strong playing partner. Once a lvl 4 player joined me in Boss Rush 1; and he/she had enough sense to stay safe at the centre bottom of the screen away from the blades and flames and ice blasts from the short pillars (the ice blasts I consider the most dangerous cos they freeze you and you just cannot defend yourself). He/she jumped from lvl 4 to lvl 21 in the first wave. Let the stronger do all the fighting and the weaker player concentrate on protecting himself from being killed, use the shield for it is not only a defensive item but an offensive one too. Another thing, if you get killed, DONT leave the game. You will still get you rewards. If you crash out then there is nothing anyone can do.

Its possible to get 290 gems by your self and if u have one more friend u can get 480 . The more friends u have that invite u to boss rush the more gems u can get but by yourself you can get a maximum of 290 gems a day
    IMG%5D
    Its possible to get 290 gems by your self and if u have one more friend u can get 480 . The more friends u have that invite u to boss rush the more gems u can get but by yourself you can get a maximum of 290 gems a day

Have you actually played and earned 480 gems in a day? Or is it only theory? Theory is one thing and practice is totally different.

I have actually earned 290 gems a day and I find that I can play solo only in the first two games and the rest must be with a friend. There is no way I can earn 290 gems without a friend from the 3rd game onwards.

If you are implying that you can earn 290 gems playing solo and another 290 playing with a friend, then the total should be 580 gems and not 480.

If you have succeeded in earning 480 gems in a day, good for you as I must have missed something. Can you confirm that you have done so?
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I manage to fix problem of my -214235345 glu coins. I have formatted my internal storage where all data files(also hidden) were stored. Then I Downloaded EW2 from Play Store and restored data with Titanium Backup. I've got my 65 level warrior and glu credits back. Yeaaaah :d
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
    I manage to fix problem of my -214235345 glu coins. I have formatted my internal storage where all data files(also hidden) were stored. Then I Downloaded EW2 from Play Store and restored data with Titanium Backup. I've got my 65 level warrior and glu credits back. Yeaaaah :d

Good. And with your ability you should be able to earn enough gems to buy all the fancy weapons and try them out. I have tried out the Heartless Glass Blades. It's quite smooth but too weak to tackle Blackie. I am going to try the Python Blades, the Dragon Spear and Snake Spear in that order when I earn enough gems. Should be fun though they are not as strong as my Breaker.
  • zetarkzetark Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you please msged me the info too :)
    zetark wrote: »
    Can you please msged me the info too :)

The solution has been sent to your private msg.
  • MaseacaMaseaca Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please send me the info too. Thanks:)
  • elvoelvo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you send me the solution?
    To Maseaca and elvo:

The solution has been sent to your private msg.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Can I get this solution too? Thanks! :)
  • xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    Please send me the solution too please, need gems to upgrade my weapon!!
  • SkoalrulzSkoalrulz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can you pm me how to get the gems? Thanks
  • SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    How can i play boss rush?
    Sombath wrote: »
    How can i play boss rush?

Just read my post on How To Play Boss Rush 1. It also applies to Boss Rush 2, 3 and 4.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Though I don't know about Android, I think it should work on Android too.

The maximum gems I can earned so far by clearing Boss Rush areas is 90 (solo | offline mode). I don't know how to earn more than that... I'm using Android JellyBean. Can you blog it?
    What are you insinuating by 'trick'? It is part of the game and if you are too stupid not to use it, whose fault is it. I have lost a huge amount of coins and elements before I got wise to i-cloud. Even if you use i-cloud you can still lose your shirt if you are not careful. I have written about the injustice of the percentage of success of upgrades in another post especially for Android users.

This thread of mine has nothing to do with using i-cloud. It is about earning more than 90 gems with no tricks involved, no cheating, no hacking, and no i-cloud which you are harping about. I have a few people including Android users writing to me how to do it and I have always obligingly provided the solution. All have confirmed what I suggested is correct. Why I dont give the solution in here is for the reason is at the beginning of my thread. I am trying to do is to tell those players who have finished and left the game that Boss Rush has more challenges and means to earn gems to help them buy items unavailable to them (e.g. The general's orange coloured spear) without having to use real money. I am halfway to earning enough gems to get orange general's spear. At the same time I am trying to help the weaker players how to earn coins and GEMS to help them upgrade faster as it is far easier to play Boss Rush 1 and 2 and earn 4000 coins and 20 GEMS in about 5 mins. if they get a good partner. With DL and FT even with good partners you know how long it will take. If you have finished Rush 4 single handed without using a single bottle of potion of Rage or Health, then feel free to crow here.

That is why your advice and insinuation and snide remarks are not welcomed here. You may have played a lot of games but seemed to have learned nothing worth learning. Breaking wind and shuffling your feet may confuse people about the noise but the smell will give you away!

What are you talking about guys? I don't know i-Cloud trick... I'm not using iOS (I want to earn more than 90 GLU credits in offline mode) :-[
    ron wrote: »
    What are you talking about guys? I don't know i-Cloud trick... I'm not using iOS (I want to earn more than 90 GLU credits in offline mode) :-[

That msg was not meant for you. I have sent you the solution to your private msg. You must play multiplayer with you as host if you want to earn more than 90 gems. The solution works for both Android and i-OS.
    That msg was not meant for you. I have sent you the solution to your private msg. You must play multiplayer with you as host if you want to earn more than 90 gems. The solution works for both Android and i-OS.

Got your message! Thanks man! Will try it =)
  • dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    can i also get the solution for it too..
    i can go and clear BR3 and whitedragon without potions
    but wen it comes BR 4 and BD i die within 2 minutes
    i need to revive 4-5 times + add time
    level 60, dragon bane(fully upgraded), wrym set(all upgraded 3 times)
    thnx in advance
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah men I did it even I'm not yet in max level and loot but I get extra gems. Hehehe even I'm not strong enough I can win in level 4.
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    dinniii wrote: »
    can i also get the solution for it too..
    i can go and clear BR3 and whitedragon without potions
    but wen it comes BR 4 and BD i die within 2 minutes
    i need to revive 4-5 times + add time
    level 60, dragon bane(fully upgraded), wrym set(all upgraded 3 times)
    thnx in advance
    I Pmd you, much simpler than ppl think
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Yeah men I did it even I'm not yet in max level and loot but I get extra gems. Hehehe even I'm not strong enough I can win in level 4.

Still people don't realise that playing Dragon's Lair after unlocking the free armour and weapons is plain stupid. Here I am referring to the medium and weak players. All the advantages go to the strong player and virtually nothing goes to the weak.

In Boss Rush, both players benefit. All the weak player need to do is STAY WITH your partner no matter what. DON'T fight, DONT be a hero, DON'T use any potions and STAY DEAD if you are killed. Not doing anything is very difficult but it's the best thing to do. Go make yourself a cup of coffee or something. If your partner is really a good player he should be able to complete his missions successfully without your interference. Both players should get the rewards and dropped items even if you died within the first few seconds.

Use you head instead of your brawn in Boss Rush!
  • dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    thts pretty cool
    i earned in all 160 gems today
    thanks n really it was matter of applying brain
    thanks lauapik
    hope to play with you in BD
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    I would love the sollution as well..ty in advance
  • bai1vanbai1van Registered Users 2 Posts
    I want the solution too... thx in advance
  • cyclopscyclops Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm really wondering what's the solution too. Please pm me. Thank you in advance
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    im curious too about the solution, can you pm

i like collecting glu credits for some strange reason.. i spend more time logging onto other glu games to get the daily rewards rather then enjoying it.. good thing about android is glu cash shared with other games