• Options
    SpeedWackliSpeedWackli Registered Users 4 Posts
    Please send me the instructions for collecting the GluCoins. Thank you
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Send me the instruction also.. ^_^
  • Options
    rponzrponz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you send to me too? Pls and thanks. :)
  • Options
    dahigh2dahigh2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    can someone please send me a private shut off the solution
  • Options
    yugwenehtyugweneht Registered Users 3 Posts
    please send me the solution.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    yugweneht wrote: »
    please send me the solution.

Hi thenewguy, the solution is right in the 1st post of this thread. Just added it today before you asked.
  • Options
    yugwenehtyugweneht Registered Users 3 Posts
    thanks a lot. I'm gonna read it. :)
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I found that there's a new bug in BR multiplayers mode. When I start from BR1, it's suppose to move on to BR2 -> BR3 -> BR4. But sometimes it'll skip a level. Example, after I played BR2, it'll reward me 15 gems instead of 10 gems and I'll move on directly to BR4. BR3 is skipped. Or after I complete BR3, it'll reward me with 20 gems instead of 15, and I cannot play BR4.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hi lauapik
    very simple if you trying to earn more then what you get for gems in EW2 i have play this game since it begin boss rush appear free gems here tips for you guys
    1, step finished the Boss Rush (hard level x2 = 60 gems)
    2, step two play in Multiplayer Boss Rush 3 to earn 15 gem continuesly next round Boss Rush 4 = 20 gem (normal BR level 3 x2 15gem = 30gem, normal BR level 4 x2 20gems = 40 gem mean you earn 70gem clear Stage BR 3,4)
    3, step three play in multiplayer Boss Rush 2 to earn 10 gem x2 20 gem continue same as step 2, doing the same thing repeatly in Boss Rush level 1 just continue in multiplayer but must sure that other player are expert or 75 level for guarranty your pass to another level no need adding 10 gem extent giving a free life to another.
    so daily you could get a blue gem from Boss Rush clear all stage you can get in your pocket daily is 310gems in one day earning m'i right ? :) usually i play at this way to earning more gem otherwise i dont have so many gem in my coin bank lor

oolrfmxqrru6qmfrhqav.png
  • Options
    I have been sending out detailed instructions on how to earn more gems. Today I added the short version in my 1st post of this thread. Noobs can read it under Quick info. With the Hard Mode introduced you can earn 310 gems from Boss Rush if you play a Perfect game + 2 gems from quest + 5 or 10 or 20 or 30 gems from the number of PvP battles, in one day. I have to stress here that it is not easy to get the maximum no of gems. Only the very good and LUCKY player can achieve that, as you can be dogged by crashes and idiots who quit in the middle of a session and sabotaging your game.
  • Options
    yup you are right depending on other player if we luck matching with good player yes we did earn them all but i still not count in PvP for free gems Maybe possible can get up to 20 50gem a daily in PvP mode cause i not play this PvP :)
  • Options
    yup you are right depending on other player if we luck matching with good player yes we did earn them all but i still not count in PvP for free gems Maybe possible can get up to 20 50gem a daily in PvP mode cause i not play this PvP :)

Like you, I hate playing PvP. All kinds of stupid things happen on PvP. Imagine Warrior Style icon appearing on my screen when I never bought those stupid sunglasses and my avatar even started to dance when I tapped on the icon just for curiosity's sake; losing hundreds of battle points when I won and losing thousands of points when I lost. Where is the fun?

But you can go into battle with the free battle energy slots and allow yourself to be killed to get the required number of battles in order to earn the free daily battle gems. The more battles you have, the more gems you earn. You even get a few coins too! Just don't waste your time fighting!
  • Options
    whao that sound pretty good haha i been stop play for sometime due to new era EW3 and i still stuck on ivar mountaint wish fully upgrade enough power up to win this fellow hellboy
  • Options
    whao that sound pretty good haha i been stop play for sometime due to new era EW3 and i still stuck on ivar mountaint wish fully upgrade enough power up to win this fellow hellboy

Don't you wish you can transfer all your gems from EW2 to EW3 to upgrade all your skills in EW3 to whip the bosses bottoms?
  • Options
    cuongcuong Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pls sent me the method to get 90 gem a day, thanks
  • Options
    cuong wrote: »

I have already posted it on my first posting of this thread. Just go there and find it. I no longer play this game and have deleted this game after a 2nd crash which completedly wiped out my game data.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    cuong wrote: »

Just login to pvp tournament and get your daily reward and at the end of the tournament you can received more than 160 gems even you didnt engage in a battle.

Aside from Boss Rush.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Just login to pvp tournament and get your daily reward and at the end of the tournament you can received more than 160 gems even you didnt engage in a battle.

Aside from Boss Rush.

Yes Ron is right. You can earn 400 to 500 gems a day if you are a good player in EW2. Earn while you may because when you come to EW3 you can hardly earn 1 gem a day! You have to buy them.

My tip for EW2 is out of date but still viable but with PvP you can squeeze more gems that the 300 gems or so from Boss Rush with skill and luck. But keep in mind that the gems you earn here can't be transfered to EW3.