Andriod users rejoice

K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
Mystery box is now available in 3.21 version wonder if you can get it and go back to 3.1 with it? Rest of the bugs are still there though...

Screenshot_2013-05-30-13-18-07_zps45f496ed.png

Screenshot_2013-05-30-13-18-21_zps0b17cbaf.png

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Mystery box is now available in 3.21 version

Ye updating now :)
    The renown points button is gone?
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    they didnt fix the bugs?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Dunno didn't check I was busy trying to go back to 3.1 but having issues restoring data without making it update to 3.2 3.1 was showing up blank always ill let you know when I'm done figuring out this issue I'm having.

Nah I tried a multiplayer I was still lagging no xp and got kicked mid game hehe.
    Dunno didn't check I was busy trying to go back to 3.1 but having issues restoring data without making it update to 3.2 3.1 was showing up blank always ill let you know when I'm done figuring out this issue I'm having.

Nah I tried a multiplayer I was still lagging no xp and got kicked mid game hehe.

You can't restore your data? You can ask lvlark02. Upgraded mine to v3.2.1, no problem so far. The renown points button is replaced by Mystery box button. Where can I find the renown points button in v3.2.1?
    If I restore in 3.1 im level 1 again, but if I update to 3.2 and login my info is there if I restore from helium. Which file/s save my game data on my droid not sure which folder/file holds that info.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    You can't restore your data? You can ask lvlark02. Upgraded mine to v3.2.1, no problem so far. The renown points button is replaced by Mystery box button. Where can I find the renown points button in v3.2.1?

Keep in mind i play iOS so it may be the same exact place which is probably right or it could be somewhere else but i doubt glu would change it for both platforms . To see your renown points click on quests and it should show you 2 options, on is quests and the other is renown points, click on renown points and you should see it there
    IMG%5D
    If I restore in 3.1 im level 1 again, but if I update to 3.2 and login my info is there if I restore from helium. Which file/s save my game data on my droid not sure which folder/file holds that info.

i dnt use helium cant help u much bout it but id think itd be stored in /data folder just like Tibu

Press quest button then you have Quest & Renown Points there too now.
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i dnt use helium cant help u much bout it but id think itd be stored in /data folder just like Tibu

So I will try copy the whole data folder for ew2 dunno if it will work hopefully some bug fixes help 3.21 so I don't need to mess about.
    i think itd be easier if u save to your SDcard if u have than to PC but with that u can cross-match it & find out which is the game data

gotta get more creds for mystery box, im stoked!
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

How much ur renown poin fren?
    Keep in mind i play iOS so it may be the same exact place which is probably right or it could be somewhere else but i doubt glu would change it for both platforms . To see your renown points click on quests and it should show you 2 options, on is quests and the other is renown points, click on renown points and you should see it there

Blog! :)

http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/2013/05/mystery-box.html
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-47-59.png
    still same bugs
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-47-59.png

You play on iOS? I see the little icloud save there. Unless its the same symbol with whatever android uses to save if they have added it :p
    IMG%5D
    No, Kush I play on Android haha that's the screenshot of the game from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 :p good both platforms have the same icons :)
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts

its under the quest button
    No, Kush I play on Android haha that's the screenshot of the game from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 :p good both platforms have the same icons :)

Yea, did a function get added to save data on android from the game like icloud?
    IMG%5D
    Yea, did a function get added to save data on android from the game like icloud?

3.2 had the game saves added before 3.2.1

I don't know Kush, I don't have any Apple products to try iCloud services. Therefore I cannot have a comparison. But here's an article that might be related to this http://pandodaily.com/2013/05/15/google-is-keeping-iclouds-promises/ :)
    charge glitch still there, found another bug where the monsters goes invisible but u see their HP bar around wtf... all in MP while SP seems fine
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    so question is....you guys think i should android update it or stay on the current version

and curious that 90 gem/glu coin thing still work after the update?
    I managed to be bored enough to backup and root my tab made life much easier titanium backs up and restores in seconds so I moved back to version 3.1 at the sometime great being able to play multiplayer normally again.
    mthead wrote: »
    so question is....you guys think i should android update it or stay on the current version

and curious that 90 gem/glu coin thing still work after the update?

if u dnt mind not being able to play MP properly then yeh, if not just downgrade
    I managed to be bored enough to backup and root my tab made life much easier titanium backs up and restores in seconds so I moved back to version 3.1 at the sometime great being able to play multiplayer normally again.

Tibu is a lifesaver its even worth paying for it