Magic weapon

ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
6eeu7p.jpg
Today im join with player haved magic weapon, only one touch he can kill every Bos in BR4. Im trying to ask him how to created this weapon, but sadly he cannot talking in english, he a chinese man, name on GC only chinese language.

Comments

• lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    it looks like a trident spear
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    6eeu7p.jpg
    Today im join with player haved magic weapon, only one touch he can kill every Bos in BR4. Im trying to ask him how to created this weapon, but sadly he cannot talking in english, he a chinese man, name on GC only chinese language.

Yep, I have come across 3 or 4 players like that and am still scratching my head how they do this. I have upgraded a 6th Breaker to find a perfect weapon but none of them come close to what those people can do. One was using a Heartless Glass Blades which is quite weak even when fully maxed.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    it looks like a trident spear

Yup exactly right, but now it sold out from shop ;)
    That why im called this magic weapon master, he put a mundrem in weapon ;)
  • patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    I think, in my thoughts, Chinese are their co-developers in here. You can see their names in About title in EW2.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Glu developers can kill every enemy even without touching them ;)
    they must be testing or re-producing bugs
    iirc there was a trident spear before & it glows exactly like that
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    they must be testing or re-producing bugs
    iirc there was a trident spear before & it glows exactly like that

Ah they should do the testing on the test server and not on the production server hehe. What is trident spear? Is that an upcoming new weapon?
    ron wrote: »
    Ah they should do the testing on the test server and not on the production server hehe. What is trident spear? Is that an upcoming new weapon?

It's not a new weapon. I think the trident was offered for sale long before Boss Rush was introduced. So unless you buy it with real cash you have no way of getting it.
  • patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    New server China. :rolleyes:

God made mankind and everything is made in China.
    lauapik wrote: »
    It's not a new weapon. I think the trident was offered for sale long before Boss Rush was introduced. So unless you buy it with real cash you have no way of getting it.

I think the trident and blaze broom introduced about 1 years ago. No body dont want to buy because it only used by farmer ;)
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I think the trident and blaze broom introduced about 1 years ago. No body dont want to buy because it only used by farmer ;)

Ha ha, you are wrong there. Farmers don't use tridents, they use pitchforks to make hay. Fishermen use tridents to spear fish. And in Greek mythology Poseidon or Proteus, the Greek god of the sea has a magic trident, more powerful than the ones here. And I did see some players using the trident before Boss Rush.
    ive had it & got rid of it, twas during halloween sale i think, wasn't that good of a weapon tho
    ive had it & got rid of it, twas during halloween sale i think, wasn't that good of a weapon tho

You are right. Halloween it was as the Devil is a user of the trident too.
    lauapik wrote: »
    Ha ha, you are wrong there. Farmers don't use tridents, they use pitchforks to make hay. Fishermen use tridents to spear fish. And in Greek mythology Poseidon or Proteus, the Greek god of the sea has a magic trident, more powerful than the ones here. And I did see some players using the trident before Boss Rush.

When u are tell the story im remember game God Of War master ;)