Options

Recommend the aura

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
First of all I must say that the EW2 artwork is really great. I downloaded it because of the dazzling Boss Rush icon. Now I suggest that in order to make our heroes even more glamorous, a kind of aura should be added. The unabated force permeating the air surrounding the hero, looks nice eh? If you see the icon of Apocalypse Knight on AppStore you'll understand how an aura can bring a difference.

About its practical meaning, I think aura should be affiliated with Dragon rank. Currently even Dragon Lord title has no benefit. It should be nice to have a different aura in each rank, the higher rank the more beautiful, so that the players have sth to strive for, and not just kill Black Dragon once for a Bane.

Certain attributes can be added in accordance with each aura too. + HP, + attack, ... for example.
Thank you.
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    atk/def buffs pots gives u such aura but its not as detailed as they u suggested, but since they alrdy have a functionality for it they can just improve it

the dragon title is just any other titles, just something to boast about in regards as to how much renown points u have
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    atk/def buffs pots gives u such aura but its not as detailed as they u suggested, but since they alrdy have a functionality for it they can just improve it

the dragon title is just any other titles, just something to boast about in regards as to how much renown points u have

Not forgetting the Endurance Helm and Mystery Shoulders give you the "Ghost Rider" aura.
  • Options
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    First of all I must say that the EW2 artwork is really great. I downloaded it because of the dazzling Boss Rush icon. Now I suggest that in order to make our heroes even more glamorous, a kind of aura should be added. The unabated force permeating the air surrounding the hero, looks nice eh? If you see the icon of Apocalypse Knight on AppStore you'll understand how an aura can bring a difference.

About its practical meaning, I think aura should be affiliated with Dragon rank. Currently even Dragon Lord title has no benefit. It should be nice to have a different aura in each rank, the higher rank the more beautiful, so that the players have sth to strive for, and not just kill Black Dragon once for a Bane.

Certain attributes can be added in accordance with each aura too. + HP, + attack, ... for example.
    Thank you.

+1. Like goku can have different aura base on his transformation :)
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    there should be a gold aura, for people who have been revived by their team mates more then 10 times

benefits: %50 off reviving

then another aura of white for charity: the player that revives there teammates more then 30 times

reward cheaper revival for them or something
  • Options
    You seem quite concerned about the cycle of life and death, mthead ^^. Karma should always be taken into consideration huh? :D
    Any aura is good btw... Our heroes look kind of dull now, compared to the glamorous bossess. I just love Cobra Lord's weapon, its magnificient size actually.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i like to help and sometimes feel some items are wasted sitting on the floor of a bush rush when the other player can take it.. but they are dead on the floor...i revived alot of players but most of the time i get fed up as they die in the next wave

i try to find smart players and revive them if they dont die twice in a minute
  • Options
    Wow you're a great player, mthead. Must be nice to have you as an ally :D
    Recommend an Honor aura for mthead!
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    Wow you're a great player, mthead. Must be nice to have you as an ally :D
    Recommend an Honor aura for mthead!

If we play boss rush 4 together I'll maybe get myself killed just to see how you revive me several times in a minute xD.
    Super Honor Aura for mthead for being "total social"