Battle will be end

ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
Mybe i can got 400 gems depent on my ranking now ;)
11uuatx.jpg

Comments

• ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Are u rate my thread ron? Thanks :)
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Are u rate my thread ron? Thanks

That's no match againts my battle points 0 and rank 0 haha :D ye you are great :rolleyes:
    Yeehaa im got consultion prize
    fwjck7.jpg
    300 gems and 3000 thanks ;)
    ron wrote: »
    That's no match againts my battle points 0 and rank 0 haha :D ye you are great
    now we are same ron got 0 hahaha
    2hfrxqw.jpg
    Now you should know why you got 0 battle point, cause the battle didn't start yet, im need to waiting 24 hours.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Tahniah! Pahlawan! Congratz!
    lauapik wrote: »
    Taniah! Pahlawan! Congratz!

Pahlawan tunggu sampai sudah ;) hahaha..
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    now we are same ron got 0 hahaha
    2hfrxqw.jpg
    Now you should know why you got 0 battle point, cause the battle didn't start yet, im need to waiting 24 hours.

I played PvP just now and I gained nothing again. You are right, we gain nothing if he tournament has already ended or haven't started yet :)
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    I played PvP just now and I gained nothing again. You are right, we gain nothing if he tournament has already ended or haven't started yet :)

Ahh, that's good stuff! Pretty much means that's the perfect window of opportunity to test things!
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Ahh, that's good stuff! Pretty much means that's the perfect window of opportunity to test things!

Also, if anyone wants to test with me then we gotta work on getting a good Mystery Axe going.

First step is to get the first 4 slots to be all 7% crit hit rating. Ready - Set - Shoot yourself in the face for having to do Mystery Box again.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Also, if anyone wants to test with me then we gotta work on getting a good Mystery Axe going.

First step is to get the first 4 slots to be all 7% crit hit rating. Ready - Set - Shoot yourself in the face for having to do Mystery Box again.

Bang! Face gone. Now why would you ask me to do a thing like that? Ha ha ha!