Boss Rush Loot

AnjunaAnjuna Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but hopefully support sees this. Every time a boss is killed "outside the red ring", you aren't able to get to the loot. Hopefully there is a fix in progress for this!

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Anjuna wrote: »
    I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but hopefully support sees this. Every time a boss is killed "outside the red ring", you aren't able to get to the loot. Hopefully there is a fix in progress for this!

It's not a bug. It's put there from the beginning to test your intelligence. So don't hope for a fix!
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    He doesnt mean the chest in the centre..

he just referring to when the bosses are spawn, you kill them straight away, the loot pretty much lands where they died, and you cant pick it up. Im sure anjuna is experienced enough to know the chest in the centre only opens end of the match
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    I am not referring to the loot in the chest, but the loot dropped by the bosses when they are killed. There are idiots who drive the bosses past the red line and killing them there, thus missing on the chance to get at the loot dropped. They just wont allow the bosses to get back into the accessable area but keep attacking insanely!
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    I am not referring to the loot in the chest, but the loot dropped by the bosses when they are killed. There are idiots who drive the bosses past the red line and killing them there, thus missing on the chance to get at the loot dropped. They just wont allow the bosses to get back into the accessable area but keep attacking insanely!

Ya I am killing monsters pass the redline hahahaha I don't care about the loot :D
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey you know sometimes i think about that if i can stand a chance like them stand outside ring of fighting i may could get the dragon sword in dragon back display shining huge and big greatest sword ever.. :D