PvP Question...

LoxiusLoxius Registered Users 3 Posts
I have been playing EW2 for a few days and just started experimenting with PvP. It's fairly often that I'm getting way outmatched. Like, I'm level 23 going against level 70+ people, and our power rating is around 650 vs. 10000.

Is this a Matchmaking bug? Or is that just what I have to deal with??? It's extremely frustrating wasting my 5 bars of energy on IMBA fights.

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Loxius wrote: »
    I have been playing EW2 for a few days and just started experimenting with PvP. It's fairly often that I'm getting way outmatched. Like, I'm level 23 going against level 70+ people, and our power rating is around 650 vs. 10000.

Is this a Matchmaking bug? Or is that just what I have to deal with??? It's extremely frustrating wasting my 5 bars of energy on IMBA fights.

Welcome to the club of Axe Fodder. I gave up PvP coz of this.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Welcome to the club of Axe Fodder. I gave up PvP coz of this.

And not only this nonsense, you may be accused of jailbreaking when PvP creates its own havoc. PvP destroyed the value of EW2. Go play EW3. You get more fun there.
  • _Rb_the_Great__Rb_the_Great_ Registered Users 8 Posts
    We fill like that as a beginner.we all start like that.but play and play until you reach the the level you want and the power you like..if you think you ready to fight in pvp then go...(that's call exciting games)
  • LoxiusLoxius Registered Users 3 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    And not only this nonsense, you may be accused of jailbreaking when PvP creates its own havoc. PvP destroyed the value of EW2. Go play EW3. You get more fun there.

I'm on iOS...I can't find EW3 anywhere...is it not on the Apple platform yet?
  • IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    You can get it from the new zealand app store
  • LoxiusLoxius Registered Users 3 Posts
    That doesn't help me much LOL. When are they releasing it to the US?
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Train up lol.

-Lev 65
    -Sagelz
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

Hi lauapik, do you have an Android phone or tablet? I wanna spar with u. I'm enjoying PVP sparring with few great players I found in my community page. I hope you can join our fun.