Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Money gone

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
This is absolutely ridiculous. I understand you guys are cracking down on cheaters and glitchers. I have bought money from other players because they needed money for gems, have sold cars for money, and have made large bets. Now I sign on to my "banned account" only to find majority of my money is gone! I only have 20mill. This is ridiculous. Wtf is going on?!

Comments

• Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    everyone I have talked to went from 100+ mil down to 20 mil, this is ridiculous!
  • Options
    T_RazT_Raz Registered Users 55 Posts
    Please put a ticket in http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support

lol and buy some gems, and then when u buy the gems, to get that car you want, well turn around and sell the car for game cash after we paid the electric bill
  • Options
    Wtf! Are you kidding me CIE?! Seriously if this is the case you guys need to dramatically reduce prices on everything. Seriously I should have quit when I was going to. You guys will be losing a lot of people I guarantee it
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yup I'm hearing it from my team that this is happening. wow cie is cracking down big time
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Wtf i had a lot of money from from selling car
  • Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    This is call stop the glitching, and earn your money from racing
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    oh I agree but it's crazy that it's happening so fast. They basically think if anyone that has over 20 mill is a hack and not realizing that just because pl have over that amount doesn't mean they hack. What's next car cap limit?? smh this is malarkey
  • Options
    Exactly why people scam each other. Why pay for shit. Just to get taken away when they can just scam. Game is fun for them. But pisss on rest of us
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I made a post about wanting my money back I bought from them and they deleted it . Where do we contact iTunes for a refund since day one . Is this even legal what they did??? If it was play money they can do what they want, but they sell rr money.... For real cash and I bought it. Now they have taken it away??? I want my cash back now.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    no its not anyone over 20mil got reduced. Anyone who had their money reduced used the exploit to increase their currency at some point. This is never okay, and cheaters eventually get caught. I'm sorry that you had your money reduced. 20 million is more than enough to give you a nice head start in Rivals and from now on you will have to earn legitimately. This affected who was winning Turf Wars, our general economy, and user experience and need to be fixed, we debated over the severity of the punishment and decided this was enough. You have what you put into cars in the past but we will not allow you to keep illegitimate currency
  • Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    I sooo pissed too !! I pinked a lot won a lot of cars then I sold lots of cars , And raced hard for my earned money, Then it get taken away ?!?! This game is full with nothing but Hating a.s.s females. Players , ADMINS!! Anyways there was a money glitch?! Lmao wow!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I sold cars and I got money taken away. I've bought quite a few gem packs and now I lose cash. I did a trade with a player, he wanted a Integra Type R and a s2k with full gem aero on both. I bought both of those cars and did the gem aero for him with gems that I paid for, he traded me a GT3 for the two cars. I sold the GT3 and got paid 30 mil for it and now I'm at 20 mil. Seems kinda of wrong to get my money taken away. I never glitched/hacked cash and I don't have to. I sold cars! There's a trading/selling area here in these forums and for what? So cie can take their cut???
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    T_raz, you are cracking me up.. Lol.. Anyway, it's funny how everyone is so pissed about loosing "fake" money, but then bitches and the admins for being concerned about they're own REAL money. I can gaureentee, those who actually spent there real money weren't affected. And I'm not talking gems. That's a whole different topic, so to say you want a refund for gems that you bought and used, but now want a refund for the fake money you didn't buy?! C'mon guys..
  • Options
    T_RazT_Raz Registered Users 55 Posts
    To be honest, its kinda better this way, turf war will be alot harder and more selective
  • Options
    Honestly fox this ain't right man. If there was a problem in the game you guys should have fixed and this would have been done and over with. I don't feel it's right for all of us to get punished. And you guys come up with this 20mill that won't do much. Look at the prices of things on here. Right now I seriously wish I would have just quit the time I was going too. I've never sold any money never scammed never cheated never hacked never nothing. But I'm affected. This really seems like you guys don't care about us but instead of money. We spend money on gems. We lose cars and money to bugs in the system and to scammers. Scammers are still here scamming. Bugs are still in the system. There is a problem you guys say send in a ticket. Response from customer service is pinks and high stakes bets are irreversible and can't be undone. I don't care about losing. I care when I have lost cars and money to black screen, error codes, and a restart in middle of the race. All of which are your guys bugs. I think you guys have these in place to make us lose because then we have to replace what we lost and more money for you guys. And in a post on another thread you made you say you guys reset everyone's money to point before they hacked. Ok so everyone got 20mill and started hacking? Or glitching. Whatever it is. This seems like a typical half asss CIE response. I would much rather you guys be honest and say "hey since you players are doing deals with other instead of paying our ridiculous prices and we want more money, we are doing this". I have talked to multiple people and all are saying they are going to quit. Now if a bunch of people quit that's a better thing for CIE? I remember when the bug happened that made us lose cars and money. The response I got from CIE was we have refunded your money and gems to be able to replace everything. I got like 350k and 350 gems. That wasn't enough to replace 1 of the cars. I really hope you can understand my frustration and really hope you guys reconsider or take different actions. Would really hate to leave this game this way.
  • Options
    BlaccccBlacccc Registered Users 9 Posts
    I never used the exploit. Actually, I didn't know there was one..........
  • Options
    Fox please give me an answer. Also made another account and sent you pm
  • Options
    Just signed into my banned account. I now have 100mill instead of 20mill. So that's it I'm not getting my money back? Or is now the point of where I started "hacking" 100 mill?
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Why do some get 100mil Now i had atleast a 100mil in my account that was legit frome selling cars
  • Options
    Close thread please
This discussion has been closed.