Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer on this forum

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
r22ov6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    acyebs.jpg
  • Options
    GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    DAMMMM he straight up said he's a scammer
  • Options
    Honestly at first I thought he was playing. That's why I did the
  • Options
    This broadcast has been brought to you by this weeks "YOU'VE BEEN PUT ON BLAST BITCH"
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Lmao! Nice post Nova!! I'll be sure to put this b.i.t.c.h. scammer on blast! Can someone add his scamming a.s.s. To the official scammer list?? I can't believe how stupid people are.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    this has seriously put me more on alert that you simply cannot do any deals thru this game with anyone. Maybe a few I've already dealed with but new ppl just advertising sales or trades in the general racing chats or on these forums?. NO.
  • Options
    Exactly. That's why I deal with my closed circle and if I do decide to deal with a new guy it's done in every way to protect me. If they don't like it, there's no deal.
  • Options
    Cj10703 is the name incase you guys can't read it
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Honestly this person is a genius for just saying that like he's proud of it. Too bad he said it to the wrong person
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Mmmm so he said am scammer then ask for borrowing Furai to scam ppl ..!! This guy is really genius .. What's make sure he's return the Furai lol if he a scammer he wouldn't return a
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    That bullshit. Cie needs to do something about the scamming. I dont give a **** they say selling is unsupported. This shit is getting out of hand. Seems like thier are more scammers then legit players which is sad. Start punishing scammers and it will start to stop and make it a much enjoyable game.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    well in all honesty scammers make CIE money in the sense that if someone losses there car to a scammer sometimes the victim will go out and buy another car out of frustration. All n all it protects CIE because they have put their disclaimer stating they do not support it but at the same time it doesn't hurt them or their pockets.
  • Options
    It's amazing this guy is this stupid. But I needed to post this to hopefully save someone from getting scammed. And we have all been scammed. I got scammed the other day by chenzo perales for 5 mill. I didn't think hey let me go scam someone to get my money back.
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    damn, right when i was about to deal with this guy... thanks for the heads up nova... saved me my car! haha
  • Options
    And you your still a pos. That will never change. Money in real life is what matters. Not a game. If you want to compare that come see me. Get a fukkin life clown.
  • Options
    Oh yeah and just a FYI this pic was taken a bit ago. I actually have less now. So come get it you half a fa.g
  • Options
    JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is just another example of someone trying to get rich fast.....
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    It's sad because I've meet legit people who go to scamming because they got scammed. They see CIE will do nothing about it and there pissed they got scammed, so they go out and scam them selfs.

If CIE doesn't step in and do something this issue will continue forever. CIE says there working on a trade screen.. but there constantly working on stuff that seems to take months-years to come out.
  • Options
    Ya I need a all stage 1 and all stage 2 button ASAP. My thumbs about to fall off.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Far out!! Cheers Nova!
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    GUYS PLEASE STOP ASKING CIE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST SCAMMERS .. I HATE IT AS MUCH AS U FORS BUT ASKING FOR HELP FROM CIE WILL MAKE IT MORE WORSE .. AS ANY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN BY CIE WILL EFFECT ALL PLAYERS INCLUDING LEGIT PLAYERS .. THIS IS HOW IT DONE SINCE DAY ONE .. EITHER WE TAKE AN ACTION BY OUR SELVES AGAINST SCAMMERS OR LEAVE IT AS IT IS .. CIE MADE IT CLEAR THAT TRADING IS NOT SUPPORTED AUCTION (YET) .. SO LETS NOT DRIVE THEM TO PUNISH EVERYONE ..