Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Darvz18lol is a scammer

Never ever deal with this person i was nice enough to give my zr1 first and he didint pay me. He kept giving me bs excuses so he wont pay me and he didint even bother to give me my car back so be careful.

Comments

• Options
    smittycl99smittycl99 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sorry to hear about your scam bro, this game NEEDS a auction house like in all the forza race games for xbox. You can buy and sell cars no scams you can bid on cars or buyout cars it's really cool plus its fun to find good deals. CIE
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    lol... Im not u got mad at me and freaking out -___- i do deals -___- then this game calls me a scammer but God dosent know the truth :) so i dont car what you say beacause God tells me that there not true PERIOD
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I won't be doing deals with either one of you and just admitted to scamming Darvz18lol! Thanks for the heads up guys ✌️
  • Options
    Copy and paste so he can't delete where he scammed
  • Options
    Darvz18lol wrote: »
    lol... Im not u got mad at me and freaking out -___- i do deals -___- then this game calls me a scammer but God dosent know the truth :) so i dont car what you say beacause God tells me that there not true PERIOD
    #3.1 Darvz18lol commented Today, 08:50 Lol. Plus your the one who scammed me in the first place i just paybacked... :) lol i do not scam with real ppl I accepted your sorry so i could payback.. :) Flag
  • Options
    RickZillaRickZilla Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wtf u lying shit im not a scammer iv done legit deals with ppl here. Tell ACETPC or MARTIN295 they know im legit my ign is CRAZYCOCOLOCO.
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    Fine,if u want me to leave this game then ile do -___- dosent matter i finished campaign i finished the game.. -___- suckerz
  • Options
    RickZillaRickZilla Registered Users 7 Posts
    Plz leave you'll do us all a favor here no one wants scamming assholes here.
  • Options
    We want you to leave this planet lmao