Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Acc For Sale (LEAVING THE GAME)

444k rr cash, 34 cars 6 which are gem . Price is 30-40$ iTunes only .. Everything is sold as a whole.
Some Cars Has 200 Gem Paint Wheels ETC.
Also Have 100 Gems On The Acc

I Did All The Estimating Stuff So Rounnded Up
To Around 40 Bucks LMK If Your Intrested

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    what kinda cars you got?
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    The fact that your name is JDM scares me, theres about 4 JDM's on the scammer list.

Would you be willing to give the cars first? For example me and JJbinx have done many deals and have many people to vouch for us, in your case you got nobody.

I could get at least 11+ people to vouch for me, 3 of them being people I did deals with over paypal.

--JDMLIFE87
    - JDMSMOKE

Those are both well know scammers, its all one dude who puts JDM before another random word, for example JDM life, JDM smoke, and JDM Slick, see were I'm coming from?
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Don't give account first. Just pay via pay pal and not send as a gift so you can dispute the charge.
  • Options
    And use a credit cars to pay. So you can even have your credit cars company dispute it too if there's a issue. 808 champ sent payment as a gift and that made the issue after hustle scammed him.
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    SIKAS SHYT wrote: »
    Don't give account first. Just pay via pay pal and not send as a gift so you can dispute the charge.

Dude thats alot of work and effort if you get scammed, I've made over 5 paypal deals and 20 other normal deals on the game, why should I have to pay first for someone who has no vouches you know?

And you can dispute it on paypal but theres no proof you didn't recieve the item, so most the chances are you will lose the dispute. I use paypal all the time im a verified user and I cant just call my credit card company and dispute it, paypal will then come after me for the money.

I cant believe you said that SIKAS SHYT, your a long time member of this site and know that everyone gets scammed over paypal transactions to new users with no vouches, and even long time users with vouches, I'm a verified seller and buyer and have done 3 paypal transactions, and you tell the dude not to do the account first? Sounds like your all for scamming.

• Options
    It's something different than a single car transaction. You CAN dispute it with your credit card company. Keep track of all documentation and you'll win the dispute. It's to protect both of you!! And you saying that I sound like I'm all for scamming makes you sound silly Dankness. I said not to pay as a gift to protect you! How you interpret my statements into me supporting scamming is pretty f.u.c.k.i.n.g. dumb. We are taking about real money here so why not do what protects both parties? Kinda of sounds like you want to scam the seller now that I think about it.......It's like any other transaction for an online purchase. Have him send you a detailed invoice with every car/cash amount like any other purchase. I do a lot of positive s.h.i.t. for this community and I don't appreciate you saying I sound like I endorse scamming. I'm saying for both of you to protect yourselves. Now don't reply to me with some bs. If you need me to explain it better I'll make it more simple for you. Also to help your dispute CIE can say if he did not transfer all cars to you. Just like they said hustles cars went to the hoodsta account.
  • Options
    XXDARKANGELXXXXDARKANGELXX Registered Users 280 Posts
    What gem cars?
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    I vouch for dankness420 ! He is legit !!
  • Options
    Genius that little visa/master card logo on your debit card means it can be ran as credit. I can tell you're 19 by your lack of knowledge in regards to purchases. Banks do disputes too. And you should have a credit card. It's called paying your balance off in full every month to have no interest and to build your credit score to increase your credit worthiness when you decide to make a big purchase. Just don't abuse it like your parents probably do. I couldn't careless if you respected me or not. You're no body.
  • Options
    You must not make enough to pay off the balance. I get it
  • Options
    JDMSLiCK209JDMSLiCK209 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Bumpp,.....
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    If you're willing to sell separate I'll buy some.
  • Options
    JDMSLiCK209JDMSLiCK209 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Bumpppp....
  • Options
    JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    Still for sale?
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    Really Gonzo? You're throwing a tantrum for no valid reason.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Ittsssss aaaallliiivvveeeee!!! This is an old and dead thread..
This discussion has been closed.