Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Best D class for Fools day spacial event

PumsterPumster Registered Users 7 Posts
As the title say what do you think is the best clas d car for fools day to beat the admins, in your opinion?
But take into account that the admins will have a handful of different cars probably with different specs and setups, and I dont think the have all the cars maxed out.
So with that said what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    First off what I'm hearing is that it will be r class. I could be wrong though. Secondly the dart is supposedly the fastest d class and just to be on the safe side I would max it out.
  • Options
    PumsterPumster Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well here you have all the info from the team of racing rivals for fools day here, and they said it is gonna be a D clas showdown!
    On the other side I have a Dart maxed doing 10.2 without boost and i can tell you is not the fastest car in the game, I consider myself a good launcher doing launch times of 0.002-0.035 normally, and at least 4 of 5 shifts are perfect, normally, so then how is there Honda civics doing 0.5-0.7 sec faster than me? even if they are boosted is a lot of time difference.
    And with this I arrived to the conclusion the civic si are the best d class cars in the game, but that's my opinio....
    So what do you think people what is the best d class car for you?
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Well all the r class cars are rated at least 1651.. So that means we would never be able to race them in our d class cars. (Wrong lobbies) so givin that, it won't be a r class car.. As far as which d class is best, honestly it's up to you. They are all pretty quick just some easier to launch.. Some (like your civic) require knowing how to drive them, I've personally hit 9.9 but in the dart I've hit 9.795 just all depends on your style.
  • Options
    TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    Honestly I prefer the civic cause it's cheap and you'll be at most hitting a 10.5. They're light and really cheap but FYI I'm rolling with 9 civics, 2 darts and 1 scion tc. Wish me well, but I doubt I'll get anything
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    In my point of view I see the CTR is the best option but not the fastest .. Usually I hit 9.9-9.8s in my CTR but as some say they hit 9.7 in dodge dart and ford focus .. Am not sure how .. But they R the fastest D class for now
  • Options
    ONYOURFACEONYOURFACE Registered Users 11 Posts
    Focus is easily the quickest D class