Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Connection and bug Issues

JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
I have a question, for the last few days racing rivals has been running very slow for me. I have the fastest internet you can possibly ever get on wifi so this isn't an issue of my connectivity. I even cleared out files to run faster on ios7. It seems as if the faster the car, the slower and glitching of the connectivity in lobbies. My GB on my device is emptied out to be able to play this game with more than 70 percent GB left for graphics and speed for connectivity. I spend a decent amount of money on this game lately and is very sad cause after my purchases lately, my service sucks in 'the game. Every other game on my device runs fine, and fast. The glitching and bugs are so bad, and turf is coming up which I just spent over 35$ on this week and cant even play really or win a race cause the glitching and bugs are god awful!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you are connected via gamecenter try deleting and reinstalling the app. How many friends do you have in the game
  • Options
    i have three friends i had a lot deleted and still didn't help. Idk what to do. I deleted racing rivals and re-installed, not sure what else to try.
  • Options
    i will look into your account, what is your in game name?
  • Options
    wally491 i just bought a bunch of gems and run but lag so bad it glitches in and out. It's so bad like sometimes glitch is a second long. It started just a few day ago. My internet is great everything else is running fine. I have 4GB left of space too!
  • Options
    I can still play but its so hard. It's like playing with a cartoon book where it slowly turns page. IDK what to do :(
  • Options
    even when I go from wifi and 3g the game just flickers. Like the speed not the screen. It's so hard to play.
  • Options
    alright your on my list of to-dos today