Options

Don't leave on multiplayer game..

arkiolapzarkiolapz Registered Users 1 Posts
do not disconnect from multiplayer mode eventhough you died.. Cause your co-player might able to finish the game.. And the good thing is you're earning the loots though you were laid cold death even as early from the start of the game.. Don't make a game such a waste of time.. Thanks.. Cheers to EW2!

Comments

• Options
    immortalitykingimmortalityking Registered Users 11 Posts
    +1 this is the reason im getting pissed when hosting at dragon lairs, most players going disconnect after they're died >.>, in a fact i dont mind throwing some glu gold to revive them when dragon HP near end, well it can't be helped since EW2 doesnt have chat features, it would be nice if they have it when someone die i can say "stay still don't disconnect i will finish this round".
  • Options
    DorianGraveDorianGrave Registered Users 1 Posts
    +1 really hate it like people who just disconnect i the middle of a map. The random guest name contribute to this imho cause if each player has his own name you can remember who left or not or maybe a friendly mate.
  • Options
    HellboyHellboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Great !!!! Birdie, so can I know your level and number? Cause I have looking for you. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    ChicagoEMSChicagoEMS Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey I lost everything in the update wanted to know if you could help me out I was a level 67 but now I'm 9 I know I have a lot of work to do but at least if I do a couple dragon runs with you I can get the armor and Bane maxed or upgraded and get a better start. Game Center ID is ChicagoEMS I'm online all the time.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ChicagoEMS wrote: »
    Hey I lost everything in the update wanted to know if you could help me out I was a level 67 but now I'm 9 I know I have a lot of work to do but at least if I do a couple dragon runs with you I can get the armor and Bane maxed or upgraded and get a better start. Game Center ID is ChicagoEMS I'm online all the time.

Me too my name imrulkz..
  • Options
    HitmannHitmann Registered Users 9 Posts
    Very true, please do not leave, we can finish the level and u can get the rewrds as we do