Options

Chat In Game

mad.mekahamad.mekaha Registered Users 3 Posts
when playing with a partner I want to say "hey ... should not you kill the enemies at this time, please let the enemyies attack me because I'm like to gather energy rage". but my partner does not understand and kill enemies at random. consequently I do not have enough energy to rage against the Boss in the next wave. consequently skills button does not work. it would suck if your partner does not understand our intentions play.

Comments

• Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    How do you imagine this? I was thinking about it as well but it's useless because there should be an option to open android(or iOS) keyboard in fullscreen app(which is already hard and taking much more RAM) and a space with chat window. this game has a lot of lags even when we choose the server where you live. Adding this kind of option will cause so big lags that you wouldnt be able to play. Only the strongest devices like Note 2 or nexus 7 etc would be able to handle this and still Im not so sure about it.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    UltrimatrixUltrimatrix Registered Users 2 Posts
    chat window could be great because you need understand your partner.
  • Options
    ElmeringoElmeringo Registered Users 5 Posts
    aunque sea que se pueda enviar un mensaje corto para asi ponerse de acuerdo con la estrategia, o poder hablar con la persona como una llamada
  • Options
    Drewtime42oDrewtime42o Registered Users 5 Posts
    Could also employ the same technology as the IOS gamcenter which allows talking to each other. Since your already in the same server adding voice wouldn't be that much harder