Eternity Warriors 2 Updates!

Here's what you can look forward to in the EW2 3.0 update on iOS and Android:

➤Brand new Boss Rush mode! Defeat waves of epic bosses to earn great rewards!
➤New armor set – The General’s Armor!
➤New weapon - The General’s Spear!
➤To help in the Dragon’s Lair – the Dragon Spear!
➤New Tai Chi Weapons!

EW2 2.0 will also be coming soon to Mac OS! Slay some demons from you laptop!
Prev1

Comments

• xenzorxenzor Registered Users 1 Posts
    when will the 3.0 update for iOS be out?
  • ElmeringoElmeringo Registered Users 5 Posts
    de veras... cuando se podra actualizar el Juego y como????
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Great game but the genius has programmed the mother of all game crashes by limiting players to two entries per day thus frustrating multiplayers who happened to be matched up with players who have finished Boss Rush. Auto match in game-centre can even match me with myself, ha ha ha!

Apologies for the above outburst. There were crashes when I first started playing Boss Rush, but not all crashes were due to the game, and the game has stablised a lot compared to earlier. I now find that although I have used up the 2 entries for the day, I could still join players who have not played the level I have finished, and crashes were not many. There is more to Boss Rush than meets the eye. I feel it is more for giving players a chance to earn the gems for upgrades and buying rage potions. Passing the levels is not as important as how many gems you can earn from playing Boss Rush. This addition is better than Dragon's Lair.
  • AlexanderkeAlexanderke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I stopped playing long time ago after reaching Every goal possible. Now i saw an update with bosses only. I was so excited to start again. I finished al stages both times without failure. From what i got as drop, that general armour isnt worth upgrading if you've got full wyrm. Even the general Spear only has a 4856 max while my breakers has a 4804 max. The leggings even have a lower max compared to wyrm: 2729 vs 2799. So why should i bother upgrading inferior stuff? It would only be cosmetic in my inventory. Those items should at least become stronger through stages. Stage 1 Spear drop is Same as stage 5 Spear drop...
    Now About the update itself. Why Give a limit of 2/day? It won't make it harder to get the stuff. You're just sending players back to DL after 30 mins? playing. It also has Same thing as DL, the huge difference between stage 4 and 5. Make those stages worth playing: Give better armour drops or more elements.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thank you for the feedback. We are asking our team to review your comments and take into consideration data to improve future components.

We appreciate your time for writing and letting us know. This type of feedback is very important and will eventually result in game improvement and better experience for players. Please keep it coming, we are listening!
  • HellboyHellboy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I haven't credit. But I want more gems when I play. Because when I try to upgrade,it was destroyed every time. How can I do that,please?
    If you're iOS: use iCloud. If you're android: use titanium backup app.
    Post in correct thread next time ;)
  • happy8118happy8118 Registered Users 13 Posts
    LikE good happy hello ok
    Here's the proof: http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y537/alexanderke/52963DF2-C455-4D72-8233-98BD2D5C06EA-451-000000E98BF160F1_zps3c5fa6c0.jpg

1h weapon like breaker is always better then 2h like bane/Spear. But At least the Spear has a 4046 attribute (same as breaker) so for now its the best 2h weapon :p why didn't the developers add a general 1h weapon?
  • shawn1975shawn1975 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can't wait!!!!!!
  • NendoNendo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Good and Nice updates. Congratulations on your efforts. :)
  • romeoza39romeoza39 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ok good!!!!!!
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I dont see the point in cheating like using TB or iCloud. I use TB just to be sure that if my game will crash and I would get 1st level again I can restore backup of my high level character. Even if I lose a lot of time it is much more fun to play. I failed at upgrading many times but it gave me much more fun when I finally get my eq upgraded after hard loot droping and not with restore, upgrade,restore ,upgrade.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Gigi99Gigi99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game don't loading. Why?
  • dart392dart392 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nice up date:)
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Here's the proof: http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y537/alexanderke/52963DF2-C455-4D72-8233-98BD2D5C06EA-451-000000E98BF160F1_zps3c5fa6c0.jpg

1h weapon like breaker is always better then 2h like bane/Spear. But At least the Spear has a 4046 attribute (same as breaker) so for now its the best 2h weapon :p why didn't the developers add a general 1h weapon?

If you don't have the ORANGE General's Spear, the strongest weapon of all, do you know you can earn enough gems to buy one and try it from playing Boss Rush? Nothing needed except your playing skills.

Update: With Boss Rush I now own the ORANGE General's Spear and maxed it to 5336. I thought it would be a super weapon compared to my Dragon Breaker when I saw a level 57 player breezing through Boss Rush 4 with the General's Spear, but I was really disappointed when it performed worse than my Breaker as the spear took longer to put the bosses down. I would if I could give it away. In fact, it performed worse than the Dragon's Bane maxed over 5000.

Got to earn more gems to try out Dragon's Spear and other fancy weapons not available before.

Will keep using my Breaker, best weapon of all though maxed to only 4762.
  • d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Not too good my first account was lost it has strong weapons and gear it's all upgraded with max strength. I can help others to get better but what wrong?
  • d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lol I buy 5times a gems it's worth more than $200 for my 1st account now it's frustrating since I can't play that account anymore!

My 2nd account it's quite strong but it was reset. Lol

They just say sorry and apologies lol.... That all you'll say despite of the money you got from us by buying gems.
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    They save all your info on your device. Wouldn't it have been a good idea after spending $200 to back it up with icloud or titanium backup?
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    stew but there are people that dont want to root their android devices and lost warranty because they simply know nothing about this and are afraid of messing up something.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Can we play hack eternity warrior2?
    Every one can i ask something,can we play hack in it?
  • anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    yes, you can hack it ! but you will lose the action :(
    guess who's back? :p
    What action, and how can i hack it?
    Why my phone does'n have boss rush mode?
    It's because you're using an old version of the game or you're a low-level player !
  • USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    When will they add Boss Rush to OS X?
    not very soon ! because the OSX version is 2.0.1 and the iOS/Android version is 3.1.0 !!
    the GLU team cares only about money, that's sad but they make a good games !
    Ok, I'm already delete the old version and I'm start to play again with new version 3.1,is that the new version?
  • USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    When will the iMac OS X version be upgraded to 3.1.0? You when think they would want all platforms the same.