Options

Where would be the best place to earn coins?

RyzoRyzo Registered Users 6 Posts
Where would be the best place to earn coins? I want to upgraded my 50,000 perks but it takes forever to earn the coins :/

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    This link will take you to a good thread that has all sorts of good ways of earning free gold. Hopefully you will find something that will help you. Good luck!!!;)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks but I need the actual warriors 2 coins (not glu coins) even though I don't get glu coins for some reason, maybe because I'm on iPad but I get these purple gems instead
  • Options
    TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Well, I'm still trying to find out what the best way is. Probably doing quests and claiming money from it. Also Boss Rush loot can be sold for a pretty good amount.
    shanny wrote: »
    This link will take you to a good thread that has all sorts of good ways of earning free gold. Hopefully you will find something that will help you. Good luck!!!;)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks
    Shanny do you play EW2? Haha
    There is a currency in the game that are also coins. So Ryzo means in-game coins.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • Options
    bungachoobungachoo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ryzo wrote: »
    Where would be the best place to earn coins? I want to upgraded my 50,000 perks but it takes forever to earn the coins :/

I myself find that shivering refuge room 10 gives on average 2k coins per room. If you are stronger red and white dragons. Red average 2k as well and white 3k. I have received over 6k for one white dragon room. I also keep my inventory full at all times so I can see exactly how many coins I get for each room
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    Well, I'm still trying to find out what the best way is. Probably doing quests and claiming money from it. Also Boss Rush loot can be sold for a pretty good amount.

Shanny do you play EW2? Haha
    There is a currency in the game that are also coins. So Ryzo means in-game coins.

No,.. I do not play EW, so if I gave some wrong information, I am sorry.:D I just try to direct people to win the free gold, but if it's a different currency, then I guess that won't help much!!!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! This is very very helpful!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Yup those ppl used android need glu coin.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    You try play m/player in boss rush. It good stuf to sell.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    You can earn 4000 coins per day at Boss Rush 1 and it takes only a few minutes to play the 2 entries. Follow my tip on how to play Boss Rush 1. In fact the tip is good for all Boss Rush 1 to 4. Don't run all over the place like a headless chicken and get yourself damaged. The safest place is the bottom centre of the screen. Let the monsters come to you, charge and blast and slaughter them. Besides earning the 4000 coins you can convert the dropped items to coins.
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    The best loot is at white and black dragon and last stages of hellfire and forgotten tomb. Im talking about those maps that are always available
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    The best loot is at white and black dragon and last stages of hellfire and forgotten tomb. Im talking about those maps that are always available

Ah! I see now that you are confusing Elements with Gems. If you have gems you can use them to buy the orange general's spear which you cannot buy with coins. Gems can also be used to upgrade without elements and ensure 100% success!
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I know the difference :P. The guy in this thread asks how can he earn 50k coins to upgrade his skills so I answered him :P.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins