Options

Need help with my choices of perks

RyzoRyzo Registered Users 6 Posts
I have upgraded all of my perks apart from all the 50,000 coin perks. I have been saving up to upgrade one of them, which one would be the best for me to upgrade?
Dash:
Special
Or
Damage

Or

Charge:
Special
Or
Damage

I really need to know because I don't want to spend it on the perk I will end up regretting + it takes so long to get the money :(
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BrutalityBrutality Registered Users 7 Posts
    If I where you I would not go for the specials yet,
    cause they cost more mana if you choose to upgrade 'em. (with less special attacks)
    So you will run out of mana sooner.

I would go for more damage so you can kill you foes quicker. Killin them slighty faster.

Now it depends wether you use dash more or the charge (make this decision based upon which you prefer to use in combat)
  • Options
    Thanks that helps a lot.

I use both of them quite regularly but I think my charge is quite decent because it already does 100% damage, meaning I can take a huge chunk out of the black dragon where as my dash doesn't, my dash can only do 55% damage.

I'm not sure though, any suggestions?

+ which is better armour when upgraded? Wyrm (ones you get for killing the dragons) or pharaoh? I need better armour because I could easily kill the white dragon with my damage but I get killed too easily even though all my armour prices are over 800+
  • Options
    bungachoobungachoo Registered Users 4 Posts
    I believe the free armor is best in game. Pharaoh is best for getting more coin so you can upgrade. Now for skills I would choose charge first and upgrade the top slot, getting two waves, doubling your attack. Also a little tip if you have not noticed. When you are using specials you are invulnerable to attacks.
  • Options
    Thanks! Very helpful
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    To me : dash: damage first
    Charge: speacial first.
    Im mastered all skill after playing one month.
  • Options
    Drewtime42oDrewtime42o Registered Users 5 Posts
    Upgrade charge and dash damage and special. Hands down its the best most usefull way to go to help your character have an easier time leveling.
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Wyrm is better than pharaoh. Don't waste upgrading pharaoh. Go wrym or general. With full upgraded wrym armor the only board that even hurts me is boss4. Black dragon does no damage whatsoever.
  • Options
    mykysingermykysinger Registered Users 7 Posts
    Stupid question.. been playing this game for a while, how do you unlock the block and charge skill?
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Level up, the number next to the icon is the level needed to unlock.

The way I upgraded my skills was the charge skill special, then damage. Then so far I have parry/block special and then damage.

Depending on weapon, 50k upgraded parry/block skill does TONS of damage with no cost of mana, you gain mana if you block at the right time, also there's no cool down time. It is also one of the few ranged attacks you can do, the other is charge.
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.