Options

Orange Grim Sickle Swords

BrutalityBrutality Registered Users 7 Posts
Since the new update I thought it would get easyer to get some "Orange Grim Sickle Swords"

Did anyone get lucky yet?? Let us know..

Comments

• Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've depped a couple since the release and 10+ before.

Why are you looking for that? (Dragon braker being supperior)
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    Cause I collect sickles, I have all of them except the Orange Grims, where did you found them?
    boss rush 4?

BTW some hardcore Warriors believe they do not excist!!
    Darkmox wrote: »
    I've depped a couple since the release and 10+ before.

Why are you looking for that? (Dragon braker being supperior)
  • Options
    Sorry, maybe it wasn't grims.. I haven't paid much attention to the name and just sold straigth away as what I've drop so far was inferior to dragon breaker. I'll check the name next time.

• Options
    Yeah I thought so, may-b you got confused with Orange Dire/Vile/Foul/Dark Sickles. But these Orange Grims are really hard to get, I did manage to get 3 before the update(with allot of hours of playing) , but sold em cause back then I needed the coins and thaught I would get better onces. Since then I did not get lucky.. still hoping and playing allot!!!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I haved found blue grim sickler 788.
  • Options
    Nice, very high points!
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I haved found blue grim sickler 788.
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I have white grim and after upgrade with 40% of chances i have 1471 dmg with about 1350 base attack and +90 poison attack.i have the feeling that white weapons are better and has greater hits than blue and orange ones.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    AlexanderkeAlexanderke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Do you really believe that?...
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I found an orange sickles by fighting Forgotten Tomb 9 or 10, or the White Dragon.
  • Options
    Ok but it prob arent grim sickles
  • Options
    I have white grim and after upgrade with 40% of chances i have 1471 dmg with about 1350 base attack and +90 poison attack.i have the feeling that white weapons are better and has greater hits than blue and orange ones.

I think the blue and orange named items are the best.
  • Options
    Ok but it prob arent grim sickles

I'm sure. I get a Grim Sickle Swords after defeating Forgetten Tomb dungeon 10, it's in my inventory now :)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I'm sure. I get a Grim Sickle Swords after defeating Forgetten Tomb dungeon 10, it's in my inventory now :)

Then post a picture of it?
  • Options
    I've been farming boss rush 1-4 and Black Dragon since this post was created and dropped orange Dire/Vile/Foul/Dark Sickle-Swords but still no sign of a single orange Grim Sickle-Swords... Found a couple of blue but no orange.

Will post a pic if I manage to drop one at some point..

• Options
    Then post a picture of it?

Lolz accidentally sold the Orange one, but here's a white named Grim Sickle Swords on my inventory :D
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4871230022635&l=c6221d3de2
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Lolz accidentally sold the Orange one, but here's a white named Grim Sickle Swords on my inventory :D
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4871230022635&l=c6221d3de2

Lol sure, orange grims arent in game just like orange dragonscale shoulders when max lvl was lvl 50.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    Orange Grimm Sickle is one of the rarest, i even think they got rid of it but i sold mine ever since Dragon Breaker came out. Black dragon drops most of the sickle swords except for that one. i think twas OP, its even better than store versions of it, maybe thats y they got rid of it? i remember people use to farm it in FT9-10. if they give us more inventory space i'd start collecting too, coz its annoying how every round of dungeon & its alrdy full.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage