Here is a suggestion!..

SirjohnySirjohny Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi!.. Can i suggest can we have permanent user name game?, so we can be recognize by other players and we can
Socialize with one another, and one more thing can you add an option on offline mode by adding bluetooth?, so
If other players like my friends we can play together in offline, is it possible?. Thank you so much. Looking forward
For this game to go to the next lvl, coz i know players all around the world love to play ew2 and other game by glu! Sorry for my english i'm from philippines :D.

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hi, the user names have been suggested by a few players so far. The glu staff did not reply to any of these suggestions, so the best thing you can do now is wait. Hopefully we will have usernames in the next update. Hope this helps, TicTac.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    Hi, the user names have been suggested by a few players so far. The glu staff did not reply to any of these suggestions, so the best thing you can do now is wait. Hopefully we will have usernames in the next update. Hope this helps, TicTac.
    TicTac, we read all of the posts but we are unable to reply to every one. We are aware of this request (and the many others) and take user suggestions into consideration as we work on the titles.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    TicTac, we read all of the posts but we are unable to reply to every one. We are aware of this request (and the many others) and take user suggestions into consideration as we work on the titles.

Thank you, it would be nice if the glu staff could make a thread about information like this once in a while.
    The community would like to be informed about these kind of things.
    Actually, there are several threads about this in the Info desk. I posted one just yesterday.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Forum-Info-and-Rules
    I mean a thread with information about upcoming updates, like display names.
    TicTac wrote: »
    I mean a thread with information about upcoming updates, like display names.
    We always post announcements on updates once they reach a certain point in the development cycle. Because of the way releases work, we aren't allowed to specify details until that point. We always try to let users know as soon as we are cleared to do so.
    That clears it up for me
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.